Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After using the blindspot camera for a bit, I think the more natural spot for the video is above the map. Looking right (for a US driver), it's closer to the actual mirror. And for the left side, it's counter intuitive to look right to the screen and move left so I won't be using it for that side anyway.

That brings up the UI element, the video being over the map is now tiny in comparison to that panel. It was sized to the width of the visualization panel. Being over the map, it should be bigger, to fit the width of that panel, like the size of the backup camera.

Nice!

Does "Last Paid Charging Session" only include Tesla account payments?

Where does the Alex face icon come from? Is that a new feature or did you put an emoji in your profile name?
Yeah you can set a profile picture in the app and it carries over to the car with the new cloud profiles. I just used a Memoji head for mine

Not sure about the charging payments but I assume it’s only Tesla account payments so basically will only still show Supercharger sessions. Maybe in the future it would include CCS plug and charge capability. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-08-25 at 19.44.30.png
    Screenshot 2022-08-25 at 19.44.30.png
    619.5 KB · Views: 114
@joexn

Umm, well, sure, the post you quoted was from 08/02:

View attachment 845124

I made a follow up post on 08/24, here:

That showed it starting to roll out.
Hahaha, ignore me. I thought I replied to that one, showing how much it has rolled out since you're initial 'rolling out' post. Not sure how I managed to reply to one from 3 weeks ago.

• Funny
Reactions: MaskedRacerX
Anyone notice the precondition for supercharger time has been shorted? Within 15mins of supercharger. This happened twice which I thought was odd. Sure enough the supercharger didn't max out to either 150kw or 250kw (I went to 2 different stations along the trip)

One other car in charging, in both locations.

Anyone else have this issue?

What was the car's State of Charge on arrival?
What was the ambient temperature?
How far had you driven continuously before reaching the SC?
First SC 150kw arrival soc was 19%, temp 78, driving at 75mph for 68 miles. Precondition started 11 min before arrival. Max charge was 112kw.

Second SC 250kw arrival soc was 21%, temp 80, driving 75 for 90 miles. Precondition started 15 mine before arrival. Max charge was 153kw.

Prior to this firmware was able to hit 250kw at 20-25% soc arrival, 85 degree temp. Precondition started like 45mins before arrival.

First SC 150kw arrival soc was 19%, temp 78, driving at 75mph for 68 miles. Precondition started 11 min before arrival. Max charge was 112kw.

Second SC 250kw arrival soc was 21%, temp 80, driving 75 for 90 miles. Precondition started 15 mine before arrival. Max charge was 153kw.

Prior to this firmware was able to hit 250kw at 20-25% soc arrival, 85 degree temp. Precondition started like 45mins before arrival.
45 minutes? I've never had mine start that early. Earliest I can recall was when I left my parents in Upstate NY in late fall after preconditioning the car for only a few minutes, and the SC was 30 minutes away. It started about 5 minutes after I left their house. This past Wednesday, I was returning home from Boston area - had driven for almost 3 hours and it was 90+ degrees. Precon started literally 2 miles before SC stop, at 20% SOC. Unfortunately, I couldn't really measure speed as 6 of 8 slots were taken when I arrived so we all shared....

I always assumed when the notification is ON during navigation, its working its magic.

Previous time was a trip to Canada about 500miles. 3 stops, each one was around 30-45 min precondition.
Yes, I believe it actually says 'Preconditioning for Supercharging', indicating that it is actually doing that. You can also see your range % dropping a little more quickly.