Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tried out the interior camera view with the new 2022.44.25.x. My M3 has not IR illuminators, so, after dark the view is pretty worthless. Almost completely black screen.

However, if you turn on Dog Mode, the display lights up and you get a reasonable view of the interior.

So, if someone from Tesla reads this, for those of use without IR illuminators, how about turning on the display, preferably full bright when the interior camera is dark?

I just got the update this morning. so far, I'm a fan - I really like having the trips and tire pressure back.
Anyone know if there is a way to prevent these new pop up cards from showing by default? Every time I start a new drive the music player card is covering the bottom of the left side of the screen and I have to manually close it by swiping down. In the old v10 there were just three dots there in case you wanted to bring a card onto the screen if I remember correctly.

Anyone know if there is a way to prevent these new pop up cards from showing by default? Every time I start a new drive the music player card is covering the bottom of the left side of the screen and I have to manually close it by swiping down. In the old v10 there were just three dots there in case you wanted to bring a card onto the screen if I remember correctly.
You can turn off all the trip cards in trips, maybe you could do the same with TP and MP?

Just installed 2022.44.25.2. I have a question about the new media player and playing stations on Tesla Streaming. There used to be a heart icon when a station was playing and selecting that made the station a favorite. Now there is no heart icon. How do I make a station a favorite?

pinging on this one. I also can find no way of editing favourites. no Heart on my mini or main display to toggle on/off.

pinging on this one. I also can find no way of editing favourites. no Heart on my mini or main display to toggle on/off.
I figured this out on my own. There is no heart option on the mini audio display below the image of the car, but if you make the audio fill the whole screen, there is the heart to set a favorite at the top where the album art is.

Reactions: zoomer0056
I figured this out on my own. There is no heart option on the mini audio display below the image of the car, but if you make the audio fill the whole screen, there is the heart to set a favorite at the top where the album art is.
for slacker streaming I do not think that this is the case. I used to be able to say "play Haircut 100" and then I'd get a channel of music in the vein and I could save it as a favourite. I no longer have that option.

It just occurred to me that the best feature of the Christmas update is the rainbow road. Let me explain: one annoyance of using auto pilot is I can not always easily tell whether I am on auto pilot or not, other than checking the blue steering wheel icon on the right - I have to condition myself to verify it before diverting my attention to something else, however briefly. But no more, the rainbow road made it much easier to tell whether I am on auto pilot or not.

• Informative
Reactions: rjpjnk
for slacker streaming I do not think that this is the case. I used to be able to say "play Haircut 100" and then I'd get a channel of music in the vein and I could save it as a favourite. I no longer have that option.
found it.

the star for favourites is in the new down-low-and-left mini player for radio and TuneIn (and maybe others) but not for slacker streaming.

tap the orange and white streaming icon in the launcher to have it cover the map. Now swipe down the new down-low-and-left mini player and another mini-player shows un at the top of the screen.

This one has the favourites star for the stream. Bit awkward, but I found it.

Reactions: Transformer
2022.44.25.5 pulled into the garage after a costco run and could not open the trunk or the frunk from the display screen. App worked, but not the screen in the car.

downloading 2022.44.30.5 and maybe that will help. I have done a two thumb salute after the install of 2022.44.25.5

I just got my first Tesla, a new Model 3 LR on Monday, and it came with firmware that I think was a little bit old (e.g. didn't see the MyQ stuff I was reading about, which I'm excited for since my garage doors already use that). The car couldn't connect to WiFi but after a double-scroll wheel reset last night, it came back connected, and so I was finally able to download and then install the pending update!

This morning I'm looking at my app and I see that it's on `2022.44.30.1`, but the "Release Notes" link just talks about all the stuff I'm reading about in this thread on `2022.44.25`.

Can someone explain to me a bit how these versions work? Is `30.1` somehow still a part of the same release as `25`, somehow? Am I missing what the newest release notes are, and that link in my app just shows me *everything* since it seems like I jumped up a couple versions?

I just got my first Tesla, a new Model 3 LR on Monday, and it came with firmware that I think was a little bit old (e.g. didn't see the MyQ stuff I was reading about, which I'm excited for since my garage doors already use that). The car couldn't connect to WiFi but after a double-scroll wheel reset last night, it came back connected, and so I was finally able to download and then install the pending update!

This morning I'm looking at my app and I see that it's on `2022.44.30.1`, but the "Release Notes" link just talks about all the stuff I'm reading about in this thread on `2022.44.25`.

Can someone explain to me a bit how these versions work? Is `30.1` somehow still a part of the same release as `25`, somehow? Am I missing what the newest release notes are, and that link in my app just shows me *everything* since it seems like I jumped up a couple versions?
Check out Tesla News, Latest Software Updates, Tesla Rumors and Tips

• Informative
Reactions: lance.bailey
Is that the 'door unlock' mode? I have to press and hold the actual door popper button after opening the driver's door.
yes. I found the problem - different bug than I expected, but still a bug, what I am seeing is not a bug, but is the "expected" behaviour from "Driver door unlock mode".

The bug is that I cannot turn off this setting. I turn it off, (for my profile and also for the easy entry profile), but it keeps getting turned back on - this is the bug.

This morning it was back on. After we got into the car I turned it off my profile (saw the save happen). With the "Locks" setting page still displayed, I switched to my wife's profile. Setting stayed off. Then back to my profile and the setting flipped back on. grrrr.

I admit that I did turn on the setting to try it out. Did not like it. Do not want it. Car thinks otherwise.

yes. I found the problem - different bug than I expected, but still a bug, what I am seeing is not a bug, but is the "expected" behaviour from "Driver door unlock mode".

The bug is that I cannot turn off this setting. I turn it off, (for my profile and also for the easy entry profile), but it keeps getting turned back on - this is the bug.

This morning it was back on. After we got into the car I turned it off my profile (saw the save happen). With the "Locks" setting page still displayed, I switched to my wife's profile. Setting stayed off. Then back to my profile and the setting flipped back on. grrrr.

I admit that I did turn on the setting to try it out. Did not like it. Do not want it. Car thinks otherwise.
Do you have strong wifi so the setting saves to your cloud profile? I have this problem with all kinds of settings getting actually set.

If I back in to my spot I get better wifi, and setting stick more often. (still not every time, but about 75% better than when I only have one blip of wifi).

• Informative
Reactions: Transformer