Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Installing mine right now.

Attachments

• 3C9B0134-3637-4890-B0E6-E6C12AC43C08.jpeg
    3C9B0134-3637-4890-B0E6-E6C12AC43C08.jpeg
    326.6 KB · Views: 137
Anyone experience heating issue with this update? I’ve not experienced it before this update, but today it was just blowing cold air even though I left the climate setting at auto as usual. I even raised the temperature and it continued to blow cold air. I restarted twice and it didn’t fix the issue. It got so bad that I just turned off the air altogether. Mine is a 2018 Model 3 if that matters.

“Long time listener, first time subscriber”. Got it two days ago assuming it would be a one month trial only. OMG I cannot believe how amazing it is. Two things will prevent me from renewing:
1. Wife does not like or trust it, so can only use when driving solo (no wife or kiddos).
2. I miss driving.

But as a first time user/tester….I was quite impressed.

Finally got the chance to activate the FSDb feature (and yes, you can turn it off again if you don't want it)

My first impression was that it was like a 13 year old behind the wheel for the second time.

But, as a parent, I would be damn proud that my 13 year old was able to maneuver and navigate without crashing into anything!

I think that if I could take it out again for another lesson and FSDb would improve it's skills, I would be happy.

Guess I'll just have to wait while the "teachers" at Tesla upload more lessons.

I love the display! The heat worked fine for me. MY2020

Anyone experience heating issue with this update? I’ve not experienced it before this update, but today it was just blowing cold air even though I left the climate setting at auto as usual. I even raised the temperature and it continued to blow cold air. I restarted twice and it didn’t fix the issue. It got so bad that I just turned off the air altogether. Mine is a 2018 Model 3 if that matters.

I posted this in another thread...

I was wondering why I had no heat in my 22 M3 LR. I had the middle button ( #3 ) selected (no AC) and cool air blew out of the dash vents. When I pressed the up arrow (above) button or the down arrow (below) button , the heat came out of the selected vents and the dash vents just fine. So, I am beginning to think that Tesla may have changed that middle button to only bring in outside air (no heat) to the dash vents when it is the only button selected.

GUID-52603571-37D0-48A9-9B49-49C94C3EB05D-online-en-US.png

I posted this in another thread...

I was wondering why I had no heat in my 22 M3 LR. I had the middle button ( #3 ) selected (no AC) and cool air blew out of the dash vents. When I pressed the up arrow (above) button or the down arrow (below) button , the heat came out of the selected vents and the dash vents just fine. So, I am beginning to think that Tesla may have changed that middle button to only bring in outside air (no heat) to the dash vents when it is the only button selected.

GUID-52603571-37D0-48A9-9B49-49C94C3EB05D-online-en-US.png

Thanks for the information, I’ll give it a try.

I can't wait to install this once I get to some strong Wi-Fi. My car has been broken ever since I installed the last update. No FSD, Autopilot, TACC, Auto wipers, auto high beams, and probably other stuff like safety assist features. Not sure if it was from trying to download with a weak Wi-Fi signal or what. All's I know is service sent me an estimate for $1860 for a HW3 FSD computer replacement.:oops: Sure hope this works.

Yay it worked. I'm not real happy about the help I got from the Tesla service rep that I emailed with. He seemed really dismissive of the problem from the get go, and sent me an $1800 estimate. I've always had good remote assistance in the past. I tried a few times to cancel my appointment and get someone else to help me instead, but I kept getting the same unhelpful person. It's going to be a lonnnnnnnnnnnnng time before I install another update. Unless of course something amazing comes out.

Yay it worked. I'm not real happy about the help I got from the Tesla service rep that I emailed with. He seemed really dismissive of the problem from the get go, and sent me an $1800 estimate. I've always had good remote assistance in the past. I tried a few times to cancel my appointment and get someone else to help me instead, but I kept getting the same unhelpful person. It's going to be a lonnnnnnnnnnnnng time before I install another update. Unless of course something amazing comes out.
Glad it worked for you. I suspect a lot of issues with the car is because of software problems, and it seems it affects different cars differently, but they’ll happily quote you $1800 to swap parts that may be old but not broken in the first place.

Update on my climate control issue: sadly it isn’t fixed. Even though the app showed the correct cold temperature inside the car, I couldn’t turn on it, or the seat warmers on from my app. I suspect it’s software so I’m hoping that the next update will be out soon. Luckily the recent winter weather has been milder than normal.

I too, am being offered this. And I too did not ask to get FSD beta via the button. I used to be in the beta last year, but opted back out. I don’t want all the nags from the cabin camera that were just impossible to deal with. Can I install this and simply turn off full self driving, and cover the camera when I don’t want the nags? Does anyone know? I would love to be able to switch back-and-forth!
Interesting, the only nags that I get from the camera are the ones that I deserve.

And what about this suspension thing? After 5 strikes you're locked out of FSD?! For how long? Permanently? Tesla-Info.com does not mention anything about this suspension item.

Thanks for any light being shed on this
You may want to read the release notes about suspension. I now gets undone in about 2 weeks.

You will know when you get a strike, so it doesn't come as a surprise. I think that I've gotten about 4 or 5 strikes across the entire (3 or so years) lifetime of FSD. And I think that everyone was overspeed as I was passing a car and forget to disable FSD.