Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Delivery Date for my Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In my Tesla Account, when I select "I'm Ready", do I go to the front of the line or end of the line? I have an older reservation from 2020. Thanks!
I had an order from early 2021. When I clicked the button in mid September, I did not go to the front of the line. The website said estimates deliveries at the time were feburary. I currently have a mid Jan to mid Feb EDD window.

Oh bloody hell, I got bumped by 6 weeks, this is the 7th time the EDD changed.
I'm wondering if they are bumping the reservations that were done with a lower price. In theory, they could be trying to maximize revenue for Q4 and have the cheaper ones delivered when Austin is up and running, which would make up in volume. I ordered in August, EDD is now Jan/Feb.

Oh bloody hell, I got bumped by 6 weeks, this is the 7th time the EDD changed.
I'm wondering if they are bumping the reservations that were done with a lower price. In theory, they could be trying to maximize revenue for Q4 and have the cheaper ones delivered when Austin is up and running, which would make up in volume. I ordered in August, EDD is now Jan/Feb.
What’s the configuration?

Hello All, Just joined the site and the Forum. Ordered my White MYLR with 19" 10/25/21 and was given a September 2022 delivery date estimate. Don't mind the wait as I'm still in my current lease until 7/31/2022 and if values for used are still higher than my buy out I'll probably by out my vehicle at lease end, wait for my new MYLR and then sell my lease buy out . I did notice that if I selected the 21" wheels my delivery date was sooner by quite a few months. Stevorino

Hello All, Just joined the site and the Forum. Ordered my White MYLR with 19" 10/25/21 and was given a September 2022 delivery date estimate. Don't mind the wait as I'm still in my current lease until 7/31/2022 and if values for used are still higher than my buy out I'll probably by out my vehicle at lease end, wait for my new MYLR and then sell my lease buy out . I did notice that if I selected the 21" wheels my delivery date was sooner by quite a few months. Stevorino
Yes, any configuration added to the basic will improve your EDD. It is a roller coaster. when I joined the site and read some of the posts, I thought to myself “nah, only people with problems would write here, I’m sure most got it around the EDD”. Well, a few months later after 7 EDD changes, I just learned to live with the fact there is no EDD, or maybe it stands for Ease Delayed Date…

New here. Ordered MY Blue on 10/30. Till this morning EDD was showing June 2022. Suddenly this morning it changed to Dec 14-31. I know this date mostly does not mean much but do you guys think this could be true?
So I texted the number from the order confirmation asking if the EDD of Dec 14-31 is accurate and I got a reply with in an hour saying it is accurate. Keeping my fingers crossed ! 🤞

I ordered my Tesla nov 22 and made changes to color Monday. Was Red/black with 19” wheels and FSD. Changed to Black/Black with FSD. Edd is still June 2022. 😥😥😥

I just want my car alreadyyyyyyyy.

Does anyone know if the tire upgrade is worth it? Considering making the change since EDD won’t change.

I ordered my Tesla nov 22 and made changes to color Monday. Was Red/black with 19” wheels and FSD. Changed to Black/Black with FSD. Edd is still June 2022. 😥😥😥

I just want my car alreadyyyyyyyy.

Does anyone know if the tire upgrade is worth it? Considering making the change since EDD won’t change.
Did you complete all the required steps? Insurance, finance or cash?

Reactions: MY-user
I ordered the MY LR Black on black with FSD. no other add ons. I wanted to wait for the tax credit so even though I was waiting impatiently for a date I was hoping the date would be after Jan 1. How can I push it back?