Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, I'm new here! I've ordered a Model3 white/black with sports alloys through my company salary sacrifice scheme. They haven't provided many details such as VIN etc. What they have told is that my car is in transit to the dealer, expected early May. Do you have any idea which ship this might be on? I'm worried the car might have been caught up in the Shanghai lockdown and so may be delayed. Any insight at all would be great!
Welcome aboard the ship of mystery.

Usually from what I've gathered, if it was in transit then they usually get assigned and matched to a VIN, so from past experiences reading in the forum, the guys in particular Mr Miserable do a good job of tracking the ships from Shanghai. He doesn't believe he has seen anything yet to shout about and he's our only hope

Stopping following this thread and following @Mr Miserable instead for actual info.

All the best of luck with deliveries everyone.
This is THE thread! This is the place for the excited and impatient, impatiently using extreme force of will to literally WILL ships full of Tesla vehicles from Shanghai to Southampton / UK.. I know; I'm projecting my will as I type ;)

So we have Easter to look forward to, lets use this as an excuse to concentrate somewhere else for a few days. Lets come back Tuesday and start willing some more boats out lol 🥰😁

Safe to say there are no carriers inbound at the moment, nor likely for a week or two at the very least. China / Shanghai need to get their BAZINGA on first.

1649843332616.png

This is THE thread! This is the place for the excited and impatient, impatiently using extreme force of will to literally WILL ships full of Tesla vehicles from Shanghai to Southampton / UK.. I know; I'm projecting my will as I type ;)

So we have Easter to look forward to, lets use this as an excuse to concentrate somewhere else for a few days. Lets come back Tuesday and start willing some more boats out lol 🥰😁

Safe to say there are no carriers inbound at the moment, nor likely for a week or two at the very least. China / Shanghai need to get their BAZINGA on first.

View attachment 793108
Well said!
We see no ships ....only Shanghai hardships
which will pass soon, or so we really hope for their sake and, as I am human, for the sake of MY production..... oh! OK! and a few M3s.

• Love
Reactions: Snowy77

View attachment 793108

I'm on the Tesla Facebook groups so I have plenty of Tesla gossip to keep me occupied and to look forward to my Model Y, both here and Facebook is a bit much, trying to get some work done!

Just noticed on the Tesla UK site that White & Black model Y with 20s have moved back to an EDD of July now, any other combo is September. Therefore any new orders will be Q3 deliveries now. My EDD hasn't changed yet, but with the lack of ships maybe will be going into July as well.

Reactions: M3P75
Just noticed on the Tesla UK site that White & Black model Y with 20s have moved back to an EDD of July now, any other combo is September. Therefore any new orders will be Q3 deliveries now. My EDD hasn't changed yet, but with the lack of ships maybe will be going into July as well.
Yup mine

Estimated Delivery: May 13 - June 07​

still too. Yours must be on my Chinook!

• Funny
Reactions: Wattsisname
I've just got off the phone with my Tesla rep. He still insists my M3LR will be delivered in May. I've told him my EV incentive note expires next month, and in that situation Tesla has to cover the incentive on its own, by law. I have no idea what they're doing anymore. (My order was placed in September last year)

Yup mine

Estimated Delivery: May 13 - June 07​

still too. Yours must be on my Chinook!

I have the same delivery date. I’m sorry guys we’re all going to have to accept that it is highly unlikely our cars will be here in May. I think we’ll be lucky to get a delivery in June.

Mines still May 11 - June 03, so I’m jumping on the chopper first 😂

May I ask what you have all ordered including colour and wheels?

• Disagree
Reactions: Michael C
Status
Not open for further replies.