Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Slovenia?

I looked at Google Maps, could Koper be the natural port for transports to ie Sweden. Its only about 5 hours extra driving from Koper to Sweden, than Zeebrugge to Sweden?! It feels more time efficient for road transport to Sweden, than wait for the boat and go all the way round to Zeebrugge.

Looks like this may have changed to first shipment of the quarter if the Reuters article @delta0 shared is correct?

*deflates like a sad balloon* 😔
(but also quietly happy for our European friends)
It’s worth pointing out Reuters reporting has been inaccurate lately, they said the other day that all Tesla production at Shanghai shut down, the only people that can confirm this news story is Tesla themselves (and they likely won’t)

Just my two pence on this, feeling hopeful though

It’s worth pointing out Reuters reporting has been inaccurate lately, they said the other day that all Tesla production at Shanghai shut down, the only people that can confirm this news story is Tesla themselves (and they likely won’t)

Just my two pence on this, feeling hopeful though
Agreed, don't think we can trust anything until VINs start popping up. But do think @S3XY T3SLA makes a good point re: the slow down of production and likely backlog.

No but I'm sure Mr M confirmed the intinerary Southampton June 07 then Zeebrugge?
Don't think he ever confirmed the itinerary - only gave estimates based on her departure date / the fact she was due to Suez.

That looks like a steering wheel on the left 😢😢😢
C7E85162-7291-41EF-988F-64C2AC0F393F.jpeg

Oh well. If a ship doesn't appear soon, then we won't be getting any cars in the UK this Q. What was the time scale to Dock GLOVIS and load her and for her to set sail etc? Gotta go through all that again 😭😭

Status
Not open for further replies.