Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just received VIN
MY LR Red 19"default rims + White interior + EAP - Romania
Order August 2021

EDD May 29 - June 12

I did not have any EDD in the last few months and until yesterday I could still change my order; I was mentally preparing for the next batch (September).

I think is on the Glovis Splendor and will come via Koper Slovenia, but not until after the 15 of June.
when did you get the RABLA enrollment? this wave or in FEB?

These were yesterday or today? UK seemed to get a huge number of VINs confirmed today. I’m wondering if they are the same ship.
Monday evening, only Model 3 RWD cars, and very very limited. It filled some orders from mid January, but just few days of backlog. Only the cars with tow bar have filled orders of March. I believe that the Ship is Glovis Splendor, since delivery dates. is also 1st-2nd week of June. If that's all what we get, we will have 6 months backlog pending...

Reactions: delta0
Just heard from Octopus about a colleagues MG ES order that has been delayed from May->Sept due to "Tesla outbidding all other manufacturers for spaces on ships"

This is interesting for two reasons for me (assuming its true)

1. @Mr Miserable has previously stated that there should be no shortage of car transporters... so this doesn't quite make sense to me (but it could be that MG only use scheduled services)
2. That Tesla ARE using scheduled services... which means all bets could be off and we could be seeing dribs and drabs over the next few weeks.

@Mr Miserable - any thoughts here?

We got a flow of VINs in France at morning end. I even got mine !
considering the timeframe, it has every chance to be the Glovis Splendor, although the new EDD, as usual seem way too optimistic : 28 may - 10 june
Given the EU and UK are getting VINs at the same time, could it be possible the UK cars are actually on one of the EU ships (Glovis and TheBen)?

Reactions: sc20
as said multiple times, automated EDDs mean almost nothing apart there's been some kind of assignment
On the phone, one clear assignment from this morning with the same EDD as mine (28/05-10/6) got a "end-june" from his TA which is more consistent with Glovis Splendor or theben arrival...

as said multiple times, automated EDDs mean almost nothing apart there's been some kind of assignment
On the phone, one clear assignment from this morning with the same EDD as mine (28/05-10/6) got a "end-june" from his TA which is more consistent with Glovis Splendor or theben arrival...
This guy has a VIN. I would of thought the EDD is accurate once a VIN is allocated.

the one I told has a VIN too, and there is already quite a difference between edd on the site and TA's projected delivery...
the shipping info in this thread are quite accurate and even VIN allocation is still consistent with the Glovis Splendor voyage, only first automated edds suggest otherwise. I'd stick with the ship arrival dates for now until clear indication that anything else happened under the radar

Status
Not open for further replies.