Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Patrik,

Also waiting for my car to Malmö. How did you find the ship? What website?

Kind regards
HOEGH ST PETERSBURG is carrying 2000 MY to Zeebrugge. If you are on the continent (or possibly Ireland) and are waiting for a MY, when you discover your source code VIN enter it HERE. Do let me know if it was succesful, also let me know the 1st 3 digits of your VIN too please. ETA Zeebrugge 28 Aug. Please note that if you are in the UK your search will be unsuccessful because your car will not be onboard this ship!

• Helpful
Reactions: Toppyawe
I just got a message from my leasing company (octopus EV) saying that the delivery date for my MY RHD (May order) got pushed back by 3 months from end of September to beginning of Jan 2023. This is due to the ship carrying the Teslas from Shanghai to Southampton encountering faults and having to return to Shanghai.

While I'm still in a phase of denial, there are a few things which puzzle me about this:
- I'd have assumed that this forum thread would have discussed the faulty ship, but I couldn't find any mention of it... (maybe I missed it)
- I'm also surprised that the Tesla would have already started its sea journey given the ships we are watching right now are for August delivery
- If I'm not mistaken, it doesn't take a full 3 months to ship goods from Shanghai...

Probably all just my phase of denial, hoping the information I just got not to be correct........
I think you are right to be puzzled!

HOEGH ST PETERSBURG is carrying 2000 MY to Zeebrugge. If you are on the continent (or possibly Ireland) and are waiting for a MY, when you discover your source code VIN enter it HERE. Do let me know if it was succesful, also let me know the 1st 3 digits of your VIN too please. ETA Zeebrugge 28 Aug. Please note that if you are in the UK your search will be unsuccessful because your car will not be onboard this ship!

Hey Mr Miserable, is TRAVIATA not carrying any Tesla? I see an ETA to Zeebrugge around 06-08 and could explain some EDD for 6-20.08 in the Netherlands… thoughts??

Sweden here.
M3 LR, grey black. 604XXX. Got VIN, in source code , 19th July.

Cannot find ut on that link.
EDD 10-24 August.

@Mr Miserable thank you for your ongoing input which is fantastic.

Given the number of Ships in motion and the predictions at the moment, is there any prospect to be optimistic for further UK bound MY heavy Ships for EDDs September/early October. The reason for the question is that, MY early April baseline spec order via Tesla is not showing any signs of VIN yet but the EDD window is still a month in September.
I'm expecting a MY heavy shipment to depart to the UK within the next week and I would expect at least one, possibly 2, further mixed shipments to arrive before the middle of September.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,
What is the best expression to search for my M3LR VIN in source code? I have a EDD Aug 22-6 Oct to Portugal and i made the order in March.

Thanks in advance.
If you look in Links of interest there is a link there that does it all for you as long as you have your Tesla account open on another tab. Simple.

Reactions: Frizzy
I'm expecting a MY heavy shipment to the UK within the next week and I would expect at least one, possibly 2, further mixed shipments to arrive before the middle of September.
Tesla agent has just told me (Emma) that they expect more to come in September and will be allocated soon. She said it was very likely it will be sept I will get mine.

MY Blue/Black/19's Ordered 28th April.

@Mr Miserable DUGONG ACE is due or at Shanghai today. I can't find any forward schedule for her. She was around the UK channel about March I think. Not sure if she is of any interest.

@Mr Miserable DUGONG ACE - Just departed from Shanghai, next stop SINGAPORE and due on 09 August 2022.

EDIT: But you could write her off because of the below:

1659372532069.png

@Mr Miserable totally agree with @Benotomy - thank you.

I am also asking the same question. Being a company car(ish) customer I ask the transport team to chase my order for the same spec and order date and this was the answer from our Tesla contact: -

it is most likely to be November but I have asked if there is a chance for September please could they try.
It's as I explained earlier about the catching up this quarter with the cars that should have been delivered in Q2 but we only received 5000 cars instead of 12.000
So its had a knock on effect on Q3 deliveries.

In your opinion does the amount of possible ships back this up?

TIA
Yes what they have said appears to be correct.
The only thing to note is that Tesla don't build to order so just because you ordered, in say February, it doesn't mean you will get delivery ahead of someone who ordered in April - it depends on the spec of the cars produced by the factory. The factory produce what is best for them and the orders are matched to what has been loaded on to the ship.
Additionally, it's worth remembering that it's only a £100 deposit and as delivery looms large a large percentage (IMO) of 'buyers' have trouble putting their hands on £60K, or financing it and so all of a sudden your November delivery is available in 2 weeks time! Just make sure Tesla are aware you can take delivery at short notice.

Hey @Mr Miserable is TRAVIATA not carrying any Tesla? I see an ETA to Zeebrugge around 06-08 and could explain some EDD for 6-20.08 in the Netherlands… what do you think??
TRAVIATA is due to park in the wrong docks in Zeebrugge, which is why I don't think she is likely to be carrying any Teslas.
An awful lot of those early August EDDs have shifted right.
I have made a diary entry to check where she docks in Zeebrugge on 6 Aug.

Last edited:
My EDD for the blue MY (standard wheels) is still aug 08 - aug 22, to be deliverd in Tilburg in the Netherlands. Tesla Rep called me earlier this morning stating the car should be with me by end of Aug (although when fishing for more information from my end it seemed there was really nothing more to say from their end).

Reactions: Mr Miserable
Status
Not open for further replies.