Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can see the last update in the source by searching for lastUpdateDatetime. For example i can see mine was last updated on 2022-01-19T11
That string isn't accurate for determining the last time there was an update on the page. Mine states the last update was on 7 Jan but I've had a number of other updates since then including the VIN itself, updated trade in value, new finance docs being attached and updates to payment methods.

I think this update refers to update on your side, not Tesla's. Me and my friend have update dates corresponding to when we added invoice details.
I think it is on the bottom of source code page => build tag.. <!-- [BUILD_TAG_rc_20220127XXXX but not sure.. I saw this changing a few times with new updates in the scripts, but in the end, we still have to wait till we receive a message that we can come and pick up the car... ( but fun to check if we can find out which vessel it might be on )

Reactions: EwanMcTeagle
I spotted a fair few RHD cars waiting beside the vessel. Anyone know an easy way to distinguish an M3 from an MY in Wu Wa's footage?

Best I can tell, the middle column of vehicles next to SFL COMPOSER are RHD MYs.

Edit: Ah, answering my own question. Overhead footage clearly shows the difference - M3 rear window is not tinted, MY is completely black. There are RHD MYs in that queue.

Steve
MY has a completely dark glass roof, M3 is clear at the back

I think it is on the bottom of source code page => build tag.. <!-- [BUILD_TAG_rc_20220127XXXX but not sure.. I saw this changing a few times with new updates in the scripts, but in the end, we still have to wait till we receive a message that we can come and pick up the car... ( but fun to check if we can find out which vessel it might be on )
<!-- [BUILD_TAG_rc_202201271609_rel_r_202201_4_alpha.r1] -->

Can you tell me what does it mean — if anything? :)

not sure if it means smtg, but I think last update was 27/1/22 that Tesla changed smtg in your acc... i.e. confirmation of approval trade in...
maybe I know more tomorrow, I made a change in my account by adding insurance cy, and for now the bottom date did not change, so I think there is some kind of action afterwards by Tesla... we will see... just being impatient as all of us are...

I just had an update, ETA 15/FEB - 01/MAR and VIN appeared. UK (scotland) delivery FWIW. Not sure if that helps predictions at this stage, could just be a released loch fyne entry, or an early march inbound shipment? seems unlikely unless the ETA slides slightly

Reactions: SparkyM
Status
Not open for further replies.