Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here, I ordered a gray M3LR on 03/11 and no VIN assigned yet. Customer Support told me I should expect delivery between end february - mid march. On the date I ordered it said delivery would be in december...
Well, my EDD now says May since today, while Tesla first said the latest of deliveries would be March.. So no idea what's going on but I have a M3LR grey/black 19'' aswell.

Hey everyone … been frustrated as I ordered on day 1, LR Black, White and 19 - but transferred to a lease co. Not heard a squeak until an hour ago and I get this:

Tesla Update - Your vehicle is on the way. Your arrival date is being calculated and you will be notified via SMS when your vehicle is scheduled for delivery. For now, please familiarise yourself with the features of your Model Y by watching our introduction videos via your Tesla app. Your order reference is RNxxxxxc. To unsubscribe from SMS, reply STOP.

So ..for us lease people.. they seem to be on a boat .. somewhere… and maybe just set off? So.. @Mr Miserable .. you think SFL Composer?
Had the same text this morning too, white MY, black on 20” lease vehicle ordered November 👍

Reactions: Petetheroadie
Had the same text this morning too, white MY, black on 20” lease vehicle ordered November 👍
I received that text today as well and have a MY EDD in my account for the 14th-28th February and a VIN in the source code. Spoke to Tesla today though and they confirmed a vehicle had been matched but said that it would actually be an early March pickup which would suggest the SFL Conveyor? Had the same text today as well. Not sure if any of that helps anyone...

The latest satellite positions of ships positively identified as Tesla vessels (or carrying some Teslas - HOEGH TRAVELLER) are shown here:

GRANDE CALIFORNIA ETA Southampton 06:30 on Thursday , Zeebrugge early Saturday.
HYPERION RAY ETA Southampton 08 Feb, Zeebrugge 10 Feb
HOEGH TRAVELLER ETA Zeebrugge 12 Feb (on scheduled service via Piraeus and Livorno)
VIKING BRAVERY ETA Southampton 12 Feb Zeebrugge 16 Feb (Poss via Ashdod 05 Feb?)
SFL COMPOSER ETA Southampton around 24 Feb Zeebrugge 26 Feb

The following vessels are on my watch list - all heading initially to Singapore from Shanghai and their itineraries from there are unknown.

HELIOS RAY
LAKE WANAKA
MSC IMMACOLATA

GRAND PIONEER continues to load at Shanghai South and it looks to me that ASIAN EMPEROR is waiting in the wings for her turn to load there.

Last edited:
The latest satellite positions of ships positively identified as Tesla vessels (or carrying some Teslas - HOEGH TRAVELLER) are shown here:

GRANDE CALIFORNIA ETA Southampton 06:30 on Thursday , Zeebrugge early Saturday.
HYPERION RAY ETA Southampton 08 Feb, Zeebrugge 10 Feb
HOEGH TRAVELLER ETA Zeebrugge 12 Feb (on scheduled service via Piraeus and Livorno)
VIKING BRAVERY ETA Southampton 12 Feb Zeebrugge 16 Feb (Poss via Ashdod 05 Feb?)
SFL COMPOSER ETA Southampton around 24 Feb Zeebrugge 26 Feb

The following vessels are on my watch list - all heading initially to Singapore from Shanghai and their itineraries from there are unknown.

HELIOS RAY
LAKE WANAKA
MSC IMMACOLATA

GRAND PIONEER continues to load at Shanghai South and it looks to me that ASIAN EMPEROR is waiting in the wings for her turn to load there.
Thanks for the great info!

30th October was my original order, and I had it on hold until January 1st.

I have never had an estimated delivery in the account either.

MSM / Black / Aero is my spec
Irish order too ... no delivery date or VIN assigned. Tesla Dublin being really non-committal about a delivery date. Even suggested that it could be JUne, despite their website still saying March for almost all configurations.

Not sure if this has already been posted, apologies if it has:

Just got a text to schedule my collection in Ireland.

Collecting Feb 22nd M3 RWD White/Black Interior/18inch wheels.

Makes me think this is on VIKING BRAVERY or maybe HYPERION RAY but would it really take 12 days to get to Ireland from Zeebrugge and be ready for collection?
You did well to get anything from Tesla in Dublin ... they've been extremely poor communicators for me. As a matter of interest, when did you order?

Status
Not open for further replies.