Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Irish order too ... no delivery date or VIN assigned. Tesla Dublin being really non-committal about a delivery date. Even suggested that it could be JUne, despite their website still saying March for almost all configurations.
When did you place your order? I ordered mid Jan , no VIN but Tesla Dublin are maintaining I’ll get a car in March, no mention of June.

When did you place your order? I ordered mid Jan , no VIN but Tesla Dublin are maintaining I’ll get a car in March, no mention of June.
I ordered early January … have everything done, as far as I can tell. Delivery team saying they can’t guarantee a car from the first vessel - I’ve already agreed to sell my current car so keen to get a delivery date. I don’t even have an estimated delivery date on my account.

I ordered early January … have everything done, as far as I can tell. Delivery team saying they can’t guarantee a car from the first vessel - I’ve already agreed to sell my current car so keen to get a delivery date. I don’t even have an estimated delivery date on my account.
Yeah, I feel your pain, I actually sold my car last week, if I get pushed back to June I might have to look at other options.

M3 RWD Midnight Silver - Aero Wheels

Ordered mid December with esd early March for Glasgow.

Hoping that stays to be the case. Most recent update was an email from Tesla ‘enterprise order confirmation’ on Friday.

Received my RN number just before new year.

GRAND PIONEER has departed Shanghai South and is now on her way to Singapore, probably for a refuel. She is on my watch list.
Her place alongside Shanghai South was taken by ASIAN EMPEROR.

Should GRAND PIONEER prove to be heading to Southampton, I would expect her to arrive around 01 Mar.

Last edited:
Hi. I live in Italy and ordered my M3 back in november. Before delivery, Tesla made me choose whether to keep my 2021 ordered model or change to a my2022. Chosen the last option, they told me I would have to expect delivery on February/March. A couple of days ago, they told me the ship it was in was expected to dock in Holland on February 11. I checked the page source code and find out my VIN. Having these informations, is there any way to know the ship it is on? Thank you.

Hi. I live in Italy and ordered my M3 back in november. Before delivery, Tesla made me choose whether to keep my 2021 ordered model or change to a my2022. Chosen the last option, they told me I would have to expect delivery on February/March. A couple of days ago, they told me the ship it was in was expected to dock in Holland on February 11. I checked the page source code and find out my VIN. Having these informations, is there any way to know the ship it is on? Thank you.
best guess = HYPERION RAY but haven't seen posts that ships dock in Holland, they do so in Belgium

Tesla Update - Your vehicle is on the way. Your arrival date is being calculated and you will be notified via SMS when your vehicle is scheduled for delivery. For now, please familiarise yourself with the features of your Model Y by watching our introduction videos via your Tesla app. Your order reference is RN. To unsubscribe from SMS, reply STOP.

Received the above text yesterday, spoken with Tesla today, they’ve sent my VIN and said to be prepared for delivery around the end of the month.MY White, black, 21” lease.

Just went on my account and I also got a VIN and an invoice! VIN starts with LRWYGCEK9NC, which looks like a MIC and a 2022 model! (so hopefully getting all the juicy new features we are discussing about).

Edit: I actually read that that "N" in the 10th digit just means 2022.. but there are already "2022" models around still with Atom processor and other old stuff - so I guess only time will tell.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.