Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as Ireland is concerned, I am expecting cars to be unloaded in Zeebrugge and then crossloaded on to an Irish bound RoRo (CLdN Cobelfret). Tesla used to use Dublin for all their imports and I am going to assume they still do but I could totally understand it if they moved to Cork Ringaskiddy.
So if any Irish punter is in conversation with Tesla, do please confirm that the car is coming in from Zeebrugge to Dublin and let me know! Thanks.

Reactions: Nitric
A load of Irish M3 RWD‘s orders got confirmation texts today for delivery in Ireland in late February. Still a bit vague to determine which ship they are on but appointment scheduling due shortly may give a clearer picture.
I strongly suspect these texts are for cars on HYPERION RAY. The timing suggests that the cars are being crossloaded in Zeebrugge, which makes sense.

Reactions: JDilleen and Nitric
As far as Ireland is concerned, I am expecting cars to be unloaded in Zeebrugge and then crossloaded on to an Irish bound RoRo (CLdN Cobelfret). Tesla used to use Dublin for all their imports and I am going to assume they still do but I could totally understand it if they moved to Cork Ringaskiddy.
So if any Irish punter is in conversation with Tesla, do please confirm that the car is coming in from Zeebrugge to Dublin and let me know! Thanks.
Many thanks appreciate that. When I know I will pass on the info

So HYPERION RAY is now in the Med and has turned left for Southampton. (Not right for Ashdod!)
She has yet to update her AIS and so for the moment we'll have to stick with my ETA of 08 Feb.
We just got today delivery dates in Israel, between 14 Feb and 4 March, I just wondering is it Hyperion Ray will make u-turn after England and come back to Ashdod or it will be another ship?🧐

I have an estimated delivery showing for my M3LR as 05-18 Feb. I selected the National Space Centre for delivery. Haven’t yet been contacted to confirm delivery - hopefully it’ll come soon. Looking at the vessel ETAs, it could be one of three.

We just got today delivery dates in Israel, between 14 Feb and 4 March, I just wondering is it Hyperion Ray will make u-turn after England and come back to Ashdod or it will be another ship?🧐
I think I mentioned in my daily report this evening that the next possible ship for Ashdod will be VIKING BRAVERY with an ETA in Ashdod of 05 Feb.
If not that ship then perhaps GLOVIS CONDOR with an ETA of around 07 Feb?
All still unconfirmed.

Last edited:
Seems like Shanghai South is ramping up it's Tesla operations recently and I'm guessing building a more reliable team of workers.

I'm also wondering if the ship that was mentioned to be loading RHD 3/y but only LHD 3 is an indication that LHD Y will soon be supplied from Berlin

So do they just unload from ship to car transport trailers and then stick the trailers on the next scheduled RoRo service?

If they are using CLdN Cobelfret’s RoRo service between Zeebrugge and Dublin it appears to be 3 times/week (Tuesday, Thursday and Friday).
Arrival of Hyperion Ray on the Thursday 10th Feb would line up nicely with the Friday sailing (11th Feb).

I would assume Irish cars being RHD would be the first to be offloaded after Southampton to avoid mixup with the predominantly LHD European stock remaining onboard.

I was told by a Tesla rep. in The Netherlands that they expect my car (MY/grey/black/LR/19") to arrive at 11-FEB. As I cannot find my VIN on the HOEGH TRAVELLER, I suspect it must be on the HYPERION RAY.
EDD states between 04 and18-FEB, which seems optimistic:rolleyes:.

Status
Not open for further replies.