Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing that RCC AMSTERDAM is now off the list? Seems a strange way around to get to Europe, unless this is a fuel stop or something similar (e.g. change of crew)?

1644233334050.png

I’m still a little unsure about RCC AMSTERDAM. It’s a very unusual destination for a RoRo but there is a large ship repair yard there. I cannot imagine that a repair would be performed with cargo onboard. When I saw her destination flag up this morning I thought it must be a mistake but she does seem to be heading there. I shall continue to monitor her.

I'm guessing that RCC AMSTERDAM is now off the list? Seems a strange way around to get to Europe, unless this is a fuel stop or something similar (e.g. change of crew)?

View attachment 765913
Seems like it is going in the right direction, not sure what that track was. See screenshot:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-02-07 at 14.53.47.png
    Screenshot 2022-02-07 at 14.53.47.png
    1 MB · Views: 61
Reactions: jmhumphreys
Hi Mr M,
Love the shipping updates, very useful.
Managed to get advisor from Tesla today, and confirmed my car is on the IMMACOLATA. Was hoping not to get car until Late March, but guessing if car is just off Malaysia this will land Late Feb in UK?

Hey Aldo,
What/When did you order your Tesla? Wondering if mine will also be on the IMMACOLATA.
Still waiting for updates to come through from my advisor.... very slow.

G

Reactions: RichardTheKing
Hi Mr M,
Love the shipping updates, very useful.
Managed to get advisor from Tesla today, and confirmed my car is on the IMMACOLATA. Was hoping not to get car until Late March, but guessing if car is just off Malaysia this will land Late Feb in UK?
Good to get some early intel to support MSC IMMACOLATA being a Tesla ship! This is still on Mr Miserable's watch list. He may transfer it across to the confirmed list, but he will probably need more corroborating intel first :)

Reactions: LuckyLukeUK
I just checked Hyperion Rays position on Marine traffic, she's starting her run across the Bay of Biscay. On Marine traffic the Southampton ETA looks to have slipped to 07:00 on 9th Feb 22. I'm not sure how accurate the website Marine Traffic normally is, hopefully Mr M's daily update will shed light on the possible delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.