Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question for all the Belgians here: My tesla M3 is on the GLOVIS CONDOR which is due to arrive on the 16th at around 3am (right now, can change).

My Tesla sales guy couldn't say when the delivery date would be... I mean like, I know 100% sure the car is on the GLOVIS CONDOR. We know it arrives on the 16th of February, that's in like 1,5 days and he still can't say anything about what date I could pick it up in Ghent?
Anyone has any experience with how long it takes between the ship arriving in Zeebrugge, and collecting the car in Ghent at the Tesla garage?

It's a company car and I need to hand in my current one the 21st of february... just wondering if I need to fix any other transportation or not and the sales guy couldn't say anything?

The following ships are known to be carrying Teslas:

HOEGH TRAVELLER arrived in Zeebrugge yesterday.
VIKING BRAVERY arrived into Southampton this morning and is now due to depart at 03:00 tonight to Zeebrugge. So an arrival in Zeebrugge on 15 Feb is still very likely.
GLOVIS CONDOR is currently crossing the Bay of Biscay. She will arrive in Zeebrugge early on Wednesday morning.
HELIOS RAY has arrived off Suez. I expect her to join a convoy early tomorrow morning through the Suez Canal. She will dock in Ashdod, Israel early on Wednesday and Koper, Slovenia next Monday.
SFL COMPOSER is also anchored off Suez and is also expected to transit the canal tomorrow morning. I expect her to arrive in Southampton around 23 Feb and Zeebrugge around 25 Feb.
MSC IMMACOLATA I estimate she will arrive in Southampton around 27 Feb, Zeebrugge around 01 Mar
GRAND PIONEER I estimate she could arrive in Zeebrugge around 2 Mar however she may actually be inbound to Koper in which case her ETA there will be around 24 Feb. Interestingly, she has an ETA for Suez of 19 Feb which is 2 days earlier than MSC IMMACOLATA and so she had better get a wiggle on.

Screenshot 2022-02-14 at 21.35.51.png

Screenshot 2022-02-14 at 21.21.52.png

I put the following vessels into a 'highly likely to be carrying Teslas' category for the moment.

Screenshot 2022-02-14 at 21.12.44.png

RCC AMSTERDAM has completed her refuel off Singapore and is now making a high speed dash to Suez with an ETA of 26 Feb. I now estimate she could arrive in Southampton around 07 Mar
GLOVIS CHORUS I estimate she could arrive in Zeebrugge around 10 Mar
MORNING CARINA She is definitely heading for Southampton and Zeebrugge. As expected, her timings have been adjusted and she is now due to arrive in Southampton on 14 Mar and Zeebrugge on 16 Mar.
GRAND DOLPHIN currently loading at Shanghai South. I wonder if this is will be a Koper-bound ship.

The following vessels are on my watch list:

Screenshot 2022-02-14 at 21.17.34.png

Not much to say about these vessels, I think they will gradually get removed from the watch list as more is learnt about them.

I haven't mentioned MORNING LYNN which is loading in Shanghai at the moment - she is currently scheduled to arrive in Zeebrugge on 14 Mar.
She falls into the category of 'might be carrying Teslas'.

Also loading at the moment is MORNING CLARA which is very likely to depart to Australia with M3s onboard.

Anyone has any experience with how long it takes between the ship arriving in Zeebrugge, and collecting the car in Ghent at the Tesla garage?

Got off the phone with TA today (VIN and Delivery Date March 1st) and they said the boat will arrive in Zeebrugge on the 17th (most likely GLOVIS CONDOR). My delivery will happen in Tilburg. He also explained that it takes about 2 weeks to get all that sorted, so If your car is really on GLOVIS CONDOR then I'd suspect delivery in the last week of February.

Status
Not open for further replies.