Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The following ships are known to be carrying Teslas:

HOEGH TRAVELLER arrived in Zeebrugge yesterday.
VIKING BRAVERY arrived into Southampton this morning and is now due to depart at 03:00 tonight to Zeebrugge. So an arrival in Zeebrugge on 15 Feb is still very likely.
GLOVIS CONDOR is currently crossing the Bay of Biscay. She will arrive in Zeebrugge early on Wednesday morning.
HELIOS RAY has arrived off Suez. I expect her to join a convoy early tomorrow morning through the Suez Canal. She will dock in Ashdod, Israel early on Wednesday and Koper, Slovenia next Monday.
SFL COMPOSER is also anchored off Suez and is also expected to transit the canal tomorrow morning. I expect her to arrive in Southampton around 23 Feb and Zeebrugge around 25 Feb.
MSC IMMACOLATA I estimate she will arrive in Southampton around 27 Feb, Zeebrugge around 01 Mar
GRAND PIONEER I estimate she could arrive in Zeebrugge around 2 Mar however she may actually be inbound to Koper in which case her ETA there will be around 24 Feb. Interestingly, she has an ETA for Suez of 19 Feb which is 2 days earlier than MSC IMMACOLATA and so she had better get a wiggle on.

View attachment 769072

View attachment 769068

I put the following vessels into a 'highly likely to be carrying Teslas' category for the moment.

View attachment 769065

RCC AMSTERDAM has completed her refuel off Singapore and is now making a high speed dash to Suez with an ETA of 26 Feb. I now estimate she could arrive in Southampton around 07 Mar
GLOVIS CHORUS I estimate she could arrive in Zeebrugge around 10 Mar
MORNING CARINA She is definitely heading for Southampton and Zeebrugge. As expected, her timings have been adjusted and she is now due to arrive in Southampton on 14 Mar and Zeebrugge on 16 Mar.
GRAND DOLPHIN currently loading at Shanghai South. I wonder if this is will be a Koper-bound ship.

The following vessels are on my watch list:

View attachment 769063
Not much to say about these vessels, I think they will gradually get removed from the watch list as more is learnt about them.

I haven't mentioned MORNING LYNN which is loading in Shanghai at the moment - she is currently scheduled to arrive in Zeebrugge on 14 Mar.
She falls into the category of 'might be carrying Teslas'.

Also loading at the moment is MORNING CLARA which is very likely to depart to Australia with M3s onboard.
Thanks @Mr Miserable. So, what are the chances that there may be another ship bound for Southampton for Q1 after MORNING CARINA or can we asume that she is the last?

I got my contract today and make a payment next steps. So I’ve competed that and transferred the down payment. However, my delivery day is the 9th March and no ViN yet. Although, I’ve found a VIN in the source code.
Has your final invoice been added to the documents as VIN contained there. I made the deposit payment today and it appeared after that (or I noticed it after that lol).

Thanks @Mr Miserable. So, what are the chances that there may be another ship bound for Southampton for Q1 after MORNING CARINA or can we asume that she is the last?
I think this will be the last ship to Southampton however Tesla are masters at pulling a rabbit out of the bag and proving me wrong!
We have had ships arrive as late as the 18th in Southampton before but that puts enormous pressure on the staff to get all the vehicles delivered by the end of the quarter, something that Elon has promised he would get rid of. He managed to do it in the US and if Berlin had come online on schedule mainland Europe would be pretty well sorted by now too. The UK will continue to have 'the wave' or more correctly 'end-of-quarter madness' for the forseeable future.

Reactions: jmhumphreys
Just had my account update with EDD 7th to 21st March for my Model Y so I’m thinking MSC Immacolata so it can be up in Manchester for then or maybe the date range is more Amersterdam. Earliest being 7th then up to two weeks to prep and deliver to locations
I have got mine to be collected on sat 5th at Manchester (was, ED between 3rd and 17th) , and I think the car could be on MSC Immacolata. No reg yet.

Looks like my car is on either Viking Bravery or Glovis Condor. Still cant search which ship its on. What are your guesses for which ship the car will be on for Drammen? Viking bravery to zeebrugge today and Glovis tomorrow is seems. LRW3E7FRXNC487***

My order status (in Netherlands).

[25 Jan] - Order placed M3-RWD [EDD May 2022]
[30 Jan] - Order changed to M3LR [EDD Aug 2022]
[Feb 8] - Received final invoice and VIN [EDD Feb 26 - Mar 12, invoice states delivery date as Mar 11, 2022]

From the previous messages in this thread, I guess it's on the SFL composer and really hope the EDD stays as is (fingers crossed). Couldn't get much info from the Tesla reps. on the VIN.
[Feb 14] - Received SMS saying your M3LR is on its way to NL and will be delivered shortly [EDD Feb 26 - Mar 12]

Reactions: JeroenM3LR2022
Helios Ray is going thru Sues.

Attachments

• 126E3D04-5DE0-48F8-B7A1-C43E481B2C44.png
    126E3D04-5DE0-48F8-B7A1-C43E481B2C44.png
    579.1 KB · Views: 102
I think this will be the last ship to Southampton however Tesla are masters at pulling a rabbit out of the bag and proving me wrong!
We have had ships arrive as late as the 18th in Southampton before but that puts enormous pressure on the staff to get all the vehicles delivered by the end of the quarter, something that Elon has promised he would get rid of. He managed to do it in the US and if Berlin had come online on schedule mainland Europe would be pretty well sorted by now too. The UK will continue to have 'the wave' or more correctly 'end-of-quarter madness' for the forseeable future.
Thanks @Mr Miserable I suspected this might be the case. Not sure there were many more vehicles in the Gigfactory car park earlier this week. So I guess it will just be what was waiting to be loaded at the dockside.

I
Has your final invoice been added to the documents as VIN contained there. I made the deposit payment today and it appeared after that (or I noticed it after that lol).
Yes, the VIN is in the final invoice! I suppose the app is just not updating as the website is still not showing the VIN.

It would be a nice feature if they had tracking for the car so that you could work out where it is. Although, this would make this channel redundant!

Looking at a very crowded Drammen in Norway it's hard to see whether any Teslas were unloaded - none have appeared in the staging area.
AUTO ADVANCE should arrive on Thursday and she looks promising since she departed from the ICO quay in Zeebrugge.
I see in Marine Traffic that AUTO ADVANCE is heading to Malmo not Drammen. Is this correct?
But in UECC schedule website, she is heading to Drammen with arrival on he 18th.

Status
Not open for further replies.