Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello fellow ship trackers!

Long time reader, first time poster. Was also having trouble finding the chat so I swapped to the US site and chanced speaking with one of the TAs. Carlos (pics attached) kindly assisted and confirmed my M3 RWD RED/Black had an EDD of 28th Feb. I couldn't get any of this detail from the team locally here in Dublin (Ireland). All I had was my order number (but could see the VIN in the source code). Might be useful for some others in the dark...

Anyway...now to figure out which ship she's on...
How did you get around the phone number and zipcode for the US chat?

That's a good question. I have heard that matching often happens when ships reach the Med (i.e. 2-3 weeks after departure from Shanghai), but I think that this is certainly not a rule as I suspect others will get matched sooner than this. Maybe even as early as a week after departure, which puts most vessels between Singapore and Suez. @Mr Miserable is the expert and may know better?

Or much later In my case I was given a VIN number only 2 weeks before the EDD at the service center (28/02).
That's for the Lisbon SC so still +2000km (1250mi) far away from Zeebrugge/Koper.

• Informative
Reactions: jmhumphreys
My MY LR is due for delivery 2nd March but I hadn't had any info for a while so I was able to contact Emma on the chat this afternoon. She was able to give me my Licence plate information and also confirmed that the vehicle was still to arrive in the UK. I had assumed that there was chance that Viking Bravery had brought the car into Southampton yesterday but it seems it's going to be SFL Composer, unless some other ship is arriving in the same time frame. Assuming SFL Composer arrives on 22nd February, that's only 8 days before my scheduled delivery which seems tight but doable.

Had the text from Tesla to confirm delivery date of 5th March. It's an ALD contract hire, so I get very little information from them apart from guestimate dates. They are delivering to my home address in Greater Manchester, so suspect my M3 RWD is on the SFL COMPOSER, seems to be the closest match to the delivery time. Original order date was 14th October last year.

Whats happening to Glovis Condor?
GLOVIS CONDOR picked up a 'Brixham pilot' off Brixham. It's not uncommon and a good idea if your bridge crew aren't too familiar with European waters or are not good English speakers. They board either off Brixham or by helicopter from Cherbourg and stay onboard until the ship leaves Europe.

Despite a quick turnround in Southampton it looks like VIKING BRAVERY may have missed her slot in Zeebrugge. The indications are that she will have to wait now until after GLOVIS CONDOR has docked tomorrow. In the meantime she has anchored off Zeebrugge.
We shall see....

Had the text from Tesla to confirm delivery date of 5th March. It's an ALD contract hire, so I get very little information from them apart from guestimate dates. They are delivering to my home address in Greater Manchester, so suspect my M3 RWD is on the SFL COMPOSER, seems to be the closest match to the delivery time. Original order date was 14th October last year.
Congrats! Sounds close to mine. I have an order through ALD too. What is your spec?

My MY LR is due for delivery 2nd March but I hadn't had any info for a while so I was able to contact Emma on the chat this afternoon. She was able to give me my Licence plate information and also confirmed that the vehicle was still to arrive in the UK. I had assumed that there was chance that Viking Bravery had brought the car into Southampton yesterday but it seems it's going to be SFL Composer, unless some other ship is arriving in the same time frame. Assuming SFL Composer arrives on 22nd February, that's only 8 days before my scheduled delivery which seems tight but doable.
I also have a MY LR due 2nd March. I would also guess SFL composer.

Status
Not open for further replies.