Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GLOVIS CONDOR is being given priority and will dock first in Zeebrugge tomorrow whilst
VIKING BRAVERY is anchored off Zeebrugge waiting....

Screenshot 2022-02-15 at 18.52.30.png

SFL COMPOSER has hit the loud pedal again and is racing to Southampton with an ETA of 22 Feb. Zeebrugge 23 Feb?
HELIOS RAY will dock in Israel tomorrow and then Koper, Slovenia next Monday.

Screenshot 2022-02-15 at 18.58.37.png

In the Gulf of Aden, MSC IMMACOLATA and GRAND PIONEER continue to make good progress.
I've revised my ETA for the former to arrive in Southampton around 01 Mar.
We still haven't seen any indications that GRAND PIONEER is heading to Koper and so she may be heading to Zeebrugge. She should also overtake MSC IMMACOLATA in the Red Sea probably on Thursday and so she could arrive in Zeebrugge on 28 Feb.

Screenshot 2022-02-15 at 19.03.18.png

The next wave of probable Tesla ships are shown below:

Screenshot 2022-02-15 at 19.18.55.png

RCC AMSTERDAM I estimate she could arrive in Southampton around 07 Mar
GLOVIS CHORUS I estimate she could arrive in Zeebrugge around 10 Mar
MORNING CARINA She is definitely heading for Southampton 14 Mar and Zeebrugge 16 Mar.
GRAND DOLPHIN currently loading at Shanghai South. I wonder if this is will be a Koper-bound ship.

On the watch list we have lost HARMONY LEADER.
MORNING LYNN is bound for Zeebrugge and will arrive 15 Mar but I'm not sure if she is carrying Teslas.

Screenshot 2022-02-15 at 19.25.47.png

LAKE WANAKA has switched on her AIS again now she is safely in the Red Sea and I still can't make up my mind about her. The very fact that I'm keeping an eye on her means she should feature on the watch list.

Another ship that has appeared on my radar is ARABIAN SEA. She is due to arrive in Koper on 26 Feb. She left Shanghai on 01 Feb and promptly dropped her anchor in the Shanghai anchorage presumably to see in the Chinese New Year. I didn't spot her leaving the anchorage but she is currently in the Arabian Sea heading for Suez. She may not be carrying Teslas but is definitely one for the watch list.

Screenshot 2022-02-15 at 19.39.39.png

That's a good question. I have heard that matching often happens when ships reach the Med (i.e. 2-3 weeks after departure from Shanghai), but I think that this is certainly not a rule as I suspect others will get matched sooner than this. Maybe even as early as a week after departure, which puts most vessels between Singapore and Suez. @Mr Miserable is the expert and may know better?
I have my VIN emailed to me by my lease company on 10 Feb with a delivery date of 03 March. With this information I can assume that my car is either on SFL COMPOSER or IMMACOLATA who on Feb 10 were probably somewhere on the Arabian Sea.

I just used a US phone number of a mate and their zip code. You could google something similar. It's just an arbitrary gate...maybe for marketing purposes
I tried but Lena hung up on me when she checked the RN number, apparently she couldn’t tell me anything outside of the US, I suppose their computer systems are not connected to other countries. ;) She told me to contact a showroom. But the SC near me doesn’t respond. All I asked was whether the MY comes fitted with Mud Flaps!

Must have been a bad day for them.

• Funny
Reactions: LuckyLukeUK
I tried but Lena hung up on me when she checked the RN number, apparently she couldn’t tell me anything outside of the US, I suppose their computer systems are not connected to other countries. ;) She told me to contact a showroom. But the SC near me doesn’t respond. All I asked was whether the MY comes fitted with Mud Flaps!

Must have been a bad day for them.
She heard mud flaps and hung up ☺️😂

I am collecting mine from the NEC on 3rd March and was told today it’s on a vessel with an ETA of 26th Feb. Closest one to that date looks like MSC Immacolata. I got the text confirming my collection date on Friday night.
MSC Immacolata is looking like an eta of around 1st March so is probably a bit late for getting it to the NEC on 3rd March. The SFL Composer has been motoring from the Far East and it could be that whoever gave you the info about the vessel's eta was using an old provisional eta for her before the ship put the pedal to the metal.

I
GLOVIS CONDOR is being given priority and will dock first in Zeebrugge tomorrow whilst
VIKING BRAVERY is anchored off Zeebrugge waiting....

View attachment 769380

SFL COMPOSER has hit the loud pedal again and is racing to Southampton with an ETA of 22 Feb. Zeebrugge 23 Feb?
HELIOS RAY will dock in Israel tomorrow and then Koper, Slovenia next Monday.

View attachment 769381

In the Gulf of Aden, MSC IMMACOLATA and GRAND PIONEER continue to make good progress.
I've revised my ETA for the former to arrive in Southampton around 01 Mar.
We still haven't seen any indications that GRAND PIONEER is heading to Koper and so she may be heading to Zeebrugge. She should also overtake MSC IMMACOLATA in the Red Sea probably on Thursday and so she could arrive in Zeebrugge on 28 Feb.

View attachment 769383

The next wave of probable Tesla ships are shown below:

View attachment 769392

RCC AMSTERDAM I estimate she could arrive in Southampton around 07 Mar
GLOVIS CHORUS I estimate she could arrive in Zeebrugge around 10 Mar
MORNING CARINA She is definitely heading for Southampton 14 Mar and Zeebrugge 16 Mar.
GRAND DOLPHIN currently loading at Shanghai South. I wonder if this is will be a Koper-bound ship.

On the watch list we have lost HARMONY LEADER.
MORNING LYNN is bound for Zeebrugge and will arrive 15 Mar but I'm not sure if she is carrying Teslas.

View attachment 769401

LAKE WANAKA has switched on her AIS again now she is safely in the Red Sea and I still can't make up my mind about her. The very fact that I'm keeping an eye on her means she should feature on the watch list.

Another ship that has appeared on my radar is ARABIAN SEA. She is due to arrive in Koper on 26 Feb. She left Shanghai on 01 Feb and promptly dropped her anchor in the Shanghai anchorage presumably to see in the Chinese New Year. I didn't spot her leaving the anchorage but she is currently in the Arabian Sea heading for Suez. She may not be carrying Teslas but is definitely one for the watch list.

View attachment 769406
Interesting! Any idea how long it usually takes to fully unload a ship like GLOVIS CONDOR before VIKING BRAVERY can dock?

My delivery date has moved out by 1 week for RWD going to Bristol, now the 8-22nd March. Originally thought it was on the SFL Composer but maybe not now. Got hold of someone on Chat and was told that due to weather there might be some delays. Wouldn’t give out any info on which vessel mine was on as they get a flood of calls when the info hits the forums so they no longer had access to that data…...

• Informative
Reactions: jmhumphreys
MSC Immacolata is looking like an eta of around 1st March so is probably a bit late for getting it to the NEC on 3rd March. The SFL Composer has been motoring from the Far East and it could be that whoever gave you the info about the vessel's eta was using an old provisional eta for her before the ship put the pedal to the metal.
Yep, looks like SFL Composer could be the one then.

Status
Not open for further replies.