Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So... with the RCC CLASSIC, GLOVIS SYMPHONY and MORNING CARINA all due to arrive in Zeebrugge before Monday, what ships should we be looking out for to see cars coming from Zeebrugge to Dublin? There are a few of us with pickups from 24th to 26th here as far as I can tell...

...Or do you think they're already in Zeebrugge or Dublin?
I have failed to locate the KESS schedule for Dublin. Now that they can't service St Petersburg I expect revised schedules to be republished soon.
The ships to watch for are listed on the KESS website but include SEINE HIGHWAY which is alongside Zeebrugge at the moment.

Having said that there are quite a few car carriers lying idle at the moment in NW Europe and a bargain could be had.

Reactions: paulhardman
RCC AMSTERDAM Arrived in Oslo early this morning.
MORNING CARINA Will not now depart Southampton to Zeebrugge until Thursday night. ETA Zeebrugge now Fri 18 Mar (I'm not sure she will have any/many Teslas to unload there though as I think this was a UK heavy shipment)
GLOVIS SYMPHONY is just about to enter the Bay of Biscay. She will not arrive in Southampton now until Thursday morning and won't depart to Zeebrugge until late Friday afternoon, resulting in a Saturday arrival in Zeebrugge.
RCC CLASSIC is tracking along the Algerian coast enroute to Zeebrugge where she should arrive early on Sunday morning.

View attachment 781343

There’s at least one Model3 on Morning Carina to Zeebrugge. Mine…

Reactions: Mr Miserable
On my way back home, I saw a truck carrying around 6 Model Y's. The truck was coming from Zeebrugge and had a German license plate. Mostly LR s with the 19" wheels, I only spotted one Y with the 20" wheels. I'm guessing this truck is going to Germany since most Belgian Tesla truck carriers have Belgian license plates.

Well, whilst SYMPHONY and CLASSIC make god speed on the last legs of their long journey, we definitely look forward to their arrival! I have been following SYMPHONY from the start when I thought my car may be onboard, sadly it wasn't meant to be this time, but I enjoyed following her all the same.

Tesla moved my delivery to May 7th, and advised me that my update would come mid April. I would assume that by this time, a boat will be on its way, and fingers crossed finally carrying a car destined to become part of the family! I also assume right now SYMPHONY and CLASSIC are last of the Q1 shipping. Can't wait for something to leave, I guess, first week of April. I suppose too early to start getting excited 🥲

MORNING CARINA She remains alongside a non-Tesla dock in Southampton.
Her departure to Zeebrugge has now been rescheduled to Sunday.
I know some folk believe their car is still onboard, to be delivered to Zeebrugge, but it looks increasingly likely to me that her Tesla charter was completed when she unloaded in the Western Docks.

GLOVIS SYMPHONY has entered the English Channel.
She will arrive in Southampton tomorrow morning but will now depart on Friday lunchtime to Le Havre.
Teslas have been unloaded in Le Havre in previous quarters. It's not a regular occurrence though.

RCC CLASSIC is making steady progress enroute to Zeebrugge where she should arrive early on Sunday morning.

Screenshot 2022-03-16 at 17.59.18.png

Last edited:
MORNING CARINA She remains alongside a non-Tesla dock in Southampton.
Her departure to Zeebrugge has now been rescheduled to Sunday.
I know some folk believe their car is still onboard, to be delivered to Zeebrugge, but it looks increasingly likely to me that her Tesla charter was completed when she unloaded in the Western Docks.

GLOVIS SYMPHONY has entered the English Channel.
She will arrive in Southampton tomorrow morning but will now depart on Friday lunchtime to Le Havre.
Teslas have been unloaded in Le Havre in previous quarters. It's not a regular occurence though.

RCC CLASSIC is making steady progress enroute to Zeebrugge where she should arrive early on Sunday morning.

View attachment 781684

Interesting about the Morning Carina…
My TA told me 21/2 that my car was onboard that ship..
And I don’t belive that they leave cars to Sweden in Southhampton🤔

Well, whilst SYMPHONY and CLASSIC make god speed on the last legs of their long journey, we definitely look forward to their arrival! I have been following SYMPHONY from the start when I thought my car may be onboard, sadly it wasn't meant to be this time, but I enjoyed following her all the same.

Tesla moved my delivery to May 7th, and advised me that my update would come mid April. I would assume that by this time, a boat will be on its way, and fingers crossed finally carrying a car destined to become part of the family! I also assume right now SYMPHONY and CLASSIC are last of the Q1 shipping. Can't wait for something to leave, I guess, first week of April. I suppose too early to start getting excited 🥲
I've been out of the country for a while and crazy busy catching up since. Good to see that the ships are still coming through for Q1. Had I not cancelled my original order, I guess I would have been getting either very excited or very frustrated by now watching the last ships come in 😃

I have failed to locate the KESS schedule for Dublin. Now that they can't service St Petersburg I expect revised schedules to be republished soon.
The ships to watch for are listed on the KESS website but include SEINE HIGHWAY which is alongside Zeebrugge at the moment.

Having said that there are quite a few car carriers lying idle at the moment in NW Europe and a bargain could be had.
Looks like it’ll be malacca highway as the next ship for Dublin. I see it’s appeared on the Dublin port arrivals list for midnight on March 20th.

Reactions: Mr Miserable
Status
Not open for further replies.