Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A souce has told me that GLOVIS SPLENDOR will dock at Shanghai South (Luchao/Nangang) tomorrow morning. (around midnight tonight UK time)

I'm having to rearrange my underpants to allow for expansion...
Any chance this is going to EU and then UK?
My Germany order, which showed June earlier today has no estimated delivery at the moment. My Austria order still shows July. And I've not received a reply to my 'are we still on for end of June delivery' question to my rep.

My Germany order, which showed June earlier today has no estimated delivery at the moment. My Austria order still shows July. And I've not received a reply to my 'are we still on for end of June delivery' question to my rep.
We have no idea. There is no itinerary so we just have to wait and see where it heads too once loaded

We have no idea. There is no itinerary so we just have to wait and see where it heads too once loaded
Thanks for the info. Just read through some old posts. One person says the link for the order was changed from profiler to product-finalize and then received a vin. Someone have something different than product-finalize? Cause both of my orders show it.
Sorry for the off-topic, sold my M3LR 2020 a month ago and I'm going bonkers..

It looks like I received some duff info about GLOVIS SPLENDOR's timings.
She is anchored in the anchorage used by vessels that will head into Shanghai South/Luchao/Nangang so I'm happy that is where she will dock but quite when that will happen I'm now not too sure. I shall ask a couple of correspondents I have there but under the present circumstances I'm not sure that they will be in a position to provide any answers.
Nevertheless I remain very positive about GLOVIS SPLENDOR.

I wouldn't be too surprised if the ship routed Southampton - Zeebrugge.
I'm also expecting to see another ship or two - at least one routing direct to Zeebrugge and possibly one to Koper too.
However, this is a very unusual quarter....

Hi everyone - just joined the group and new here!

Interesting enough as we hear the potentially good news from Mr M, my lease company were in contact yesterday to confirm Tesla had been in contact with them. As we know Tesla confirmed no vessels for May but there will one arriving in the UK in early June. So fingers crossed that will be GLOVIS SPLENDOR. I hope so, the waiting is killing me!

Ordered MYLR, blue, 20inch wheels - Feb 2022

Hi everyone - just joined the group and new here!

Interesting enough as we hear the potentially good news from Mr M, my lease company were in contact yesterday to confirm Tesla had been in contact with them. As we know Tesla confirmed no vessels for May but there will one arriving in the UK in early June. So fingers crossed that will be GLOVIS SPLENDOR. I hope so, the waiting is killing me!

Ordered MYLR, blue, 20inch wheels - Feb 2022
I spoke with a friend that works at Tesla and he confirmed the expected June deliveries

I have had a reply from Shanghai!
It wasn't in particularly good English (but it's better than my Shanghainese) however the gist of it is that there are a lot of people off work at the moment and the situation there is difficult. Basically the ports are undermanned. Getting food is a challenge - the traditional sources of meals for dock workers are not open.

I can see that ship turnround times at the main RoRo terminal in Haitong are much longer than normal and with Shanghai South normally taking twice as long as Haitong to load then we should be prepared for a bit of a wait before GLOVIS SPLENDOR will be ready to depart.

hoegh shangai is scheduled to le havre on june 5th and zeebrugge on june 7th that would be a pretty good candidate for eu deliveries

I have had a reply from Shanghai!
It wasn't in particularly good English (but it's better than my Shanghainese) however the gist of it is that there are a lot of people off work at the moment and the situation there is difficult. Basically the ports are undermanned. Getting food is a challenge - the traditional sources of meals for dock workers are not open.

I can see that ship turnround times at the main RoRo terminal in Haitong are much longer than normal and with Shanghai South normally taking twice as long as Haitong to load then we should be prepared for a bit of a wait before GLOVIS SPLENDOR will be ready to depart.
Thanks Mr M. Puts our 1st World problems of 'Where's my car' into perspective. All those poor people are thinking is 'Where's my foid'. Our cars will take as long as it takes, no rush really.

Looking at all the EDD. If you ordered in Feb, you have been updated with late June EDD. If you ordered in March with a May EDD, it's still saying May which we know will not happen. So when the March orders get allocated to a ship. The dates will update, most likely to July.

Status
Not open for further replies.