Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at all the EDD. If you ordered in Feb, you have been updated with late June EDD. If you ordered in March with a May EDD, it's still saying May which we know will not happen. So when the March orders get allocated to a ship. The dates will update, most likely to July.
Nope. I ordered beginning of February and mine is still showing “May 2022”. No update for about a month! Getting 😡

Well that wouldn’t be fair! I ordered beginning of February with an EDD of May. My EDD is still “May 2022”. I’m getting a little disheartened with everyone else getting a narrower window who have ordered over a month later than me!

My father has a M3 RWD on order too, and his EDD is still May whereas my MY LR EDD has a two week window currently. I suspect this may be because Shanghai GF could have been focusing on building Y’s, not 3’s.

I am confused (it's easily done:oops:); is this the Shipping Thread or the Model Y UK Delivery thread.
Well, seems like only Ys have timely EDDs that aren’t being pushed back, so the threads are the same thing now.

Not complaining, as I’m hoping my Y is awaiting the GLOVIS SPLENDOR into port.😂

Reactions: QuanTim
I hope that’s not the case (being selfish). I’ve had a month long window since I ordered in Feb. I know Tesla don’t do first come, first served but would still suck if later orders got fulfilled first?

My order was for - Blue, Black, 20s
I ordered the same spec in April, but with EAP so…

Attachments

• 393C32F9-7D61-411C-A998-85E2127B59A2.jpeg
    393C32F9-7D61-411C-A998-85E2127B59A2.jpeg
    71 KB · Views: 71
Do we know when Glovis Splendor is expected to head to the port or is it just a waiting game now until we see her move on the map?
I was told it was going to be last night (UK time). It may have been the plan but the plan has changed. Likewise into the main port, TURANDOT has apparently been delayed (again) to tomorrow pm (I'm assuming that to be Shanghai time). There may be an issue with tug availability I'm told. Delays are the order of the day I'm afraid and I'm not expecting the loading to be swift either.

Update from Shanghai: GLOVIS SPLENDOR should now dock at 0400 local time tomorrow. (in about 6 hrs time)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jonte73 and delta0
Well, seems like only Ys have timely EDDs that aren’t being pushed back, so the threads are the same thing now.

Not complaining, as I’m hoping my Y is awaiting the GLOVIS SPLENDOR into port.😂

Not being pushed back?! Have you checked the thread recently🤔
I really should not be doing this while waiting here for an echocardiogram......
..... I thought having a Y would enrich my quality of life whilst boosting my green credentials ( you can only do so much recycling) instead I'm at Cardiac Investigations....
"...... nurse quickly! This patient needs a model Y NOW!"

SWMBO has confirmed that which I feared; I've lost it.🥳 Huzzah!

Status
Not open for further replies.