Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Wallenius Wilhelmsen the Grand Pavo and Morning Peace are due to leave later this month from Shanghai and arrive in Southampton Mid and late June. It would be cutting it fine but one of these may be our ships (assuming they have managed to make enough RHD cars).

Evening all, Friday 13 May Evening Update

A disappointing day.
LAKE COMO is struck from being of any interest. I'm sorry if I raised any hopes with her.

The picture posted earlier is most definitely of Pier 80 and the ship was indeed SFL CONDUCTOR which dates the photo to Aug 2019! I remember it well as my car had just arrived in Zeebrugge on TRIUMPH ACE. I remember like it was yesterday - the looong wait for your Tesla to arrive! This was in the days before Southampton - my car came via Zeebrugge to Sheerness on a feeder vessel.

Someone asked about THRUXTON - the answer is no, she is of no interest to us. Volvos/Polestars was my guess.

GRAND PAVO's itinerary was taken over by THEBEN.

THEBEN is on track to dock at Shanghai South tomorrow. Looking at the tides I reckon it could be in the wee small hours UK time tomorrow morning.
I would still like to see some video of her loading. As a reminder she is no longer scheduled to call in at Southampton but will route direct to Zeebrugge (ETA 14 Jun).

MORNING PEACE remains scheduled at the moment but I don't like her itinerary as it stands. I also think she arrives too late into Southampton.

GLOVIS SPLENDOR continues to make good progress on her voyage down through the South China Sea. She's currently making 18 kts and over the last 24 hours she has sailed 420 NM. She remains on schedule to arrive off Suez on 27 May and Koper around 02 Jun.

That's it. Nothing more to say unfortunately. See you tomorrow....

Evening all, Friday 13 May Evening Update

A disappointing day.
LAKE COMO is struck from being of any interest. I'm sorry if I raised any hopes with her.

The picture posted earlier is most definitely of Pier 80 and the ship was indeed SFL CONDUCTOR which dates the photo to Aug 2019! I remember it well as my car had just arrived in Zeebrugge on TRIUMPH ACE. I remember like it was yesterday - the looong wait for your Tesla to arrive! This was in the days before Southampton - my car came via Zeebrugge to Sheerness on a feeder vessel.

Someone asked about THRUXTON - the answer is no, she is of no interest to us. Volvos/Polestars was my guess.

GRAND PAVO's itinerary was taken over by THEBEN.

THEBEN is on track to dock at Shanghai South tomorrow. Looking at the tides I reckon it could be in the wee small hours UK time tomorrow morning.
I would still like to see some video of her loading. As a reminder she is no longer scheduled to call in at Southampton but will route direct to Zeebrugge (ETA 14 Jun).

MORNING PEACE remains scheduled at the moment but I don't like her itinerary as it stands. I also think she arrives too late into Southampton.

GLOVIS SPLENDOR continues to make good progress on her voyage down through the South China Sea. She's currently making 18 kts and over the last 24 hours she has sailed 420 NM. She remains on schedule to arrive off Suez on 27 May and Koper around 02 Jun.

That's it. Nothing more to say unfortunately. See you tomorrow....
Thanks for the update. I like the 1 daily post, think it’s fair to say we all look forward to them. But, I now understand why you’re so miserable. Having gone through this rollercoaster of emotions yourself in the past. Best thing is to remain miserable, anything else is a +

• Funny
Reactions: delta0 and NP90
Theben
5F74DC41-7D86-493A-AF31-5DADA12DFA56.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.