Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it might be LRD, you can see the top right off the wheel through the back windows left side of the seat.
From my photo of cars at Brent Cross they only put the seat protecting film on the drivers side so it is likely that was an LHD.
2AC45E39-7A44-4889-9467-8218B1D11E9F.jpeg

Reactions: Toblerone
It's competition time!

For those new to the thread, I run a 'just for fun' competition for the UK/Zeebrugge bound vessels. It's free to enter and the prizes are virtually breathtaking, in that they are entirely virtual. There is absolutely nothing to win apart from unbridled respect from me and insane jealousy of your hidden talent from other readers of the thread. It's a bit like spot-the-ball (or battleships and cruisers) in that all you have to do is pick a box where you think the ship will be located within at a certain time on a specified day. The entries are logged in a spreadsheet. After the closing date the entries are stripped of duplicate entries - you only get one chance (some folk find it funny to enter in my name, I don't know why) and the spreadsheet calculates the winners based on the ships actual position at the time and date specified. It's as simple as that!
The best advice I can give is not to delay in choosing your square. The winner will be the person who chooses the winning square first and so whilst you may think there is an advantage in delaying your entry, experience has shown that the winners almost invariably chose their square in the first few days of the competition - not always though!

So here we go with the first competition of Q2:

THEBEN COMPETITION

Where will THEBEN be at Midday UTC on 10 June 22?
She should be sailing between Suez and Zeebrugge.

EU Maj Sq.png

All you have to do is choose a major square and then one of the 25 minor squares within it, that you think the ship will be located in.
(I realise they aren't actually square!)

Minor Squares.png

Although a lot of likely major squares contain land, careful selection of the minor square will place your selection at sea eg Major Square P3 and Minor Square 23 is fine but P3 and 1 is almost certainly going to be a loser!

Only 1 entry per person. It's free to enter.
In the event of a tie, the person who chose the closest small square first will be declared the winner.
The competition will close for entries at Midday UTC on 04 Jun 22 .
There is no prize - it's just bit of fun!
Results will be announced on the shipping thread on 04 Jun 22, hopefully shortly after Midday UTC.

You don't need to sign in to Google or enter an email address to enter!

Enter by clicking this link THEBEN Competition Good luck!

Last edited:
It's competition time!

For those new to the thread, I run a 'just for fun' competition for the UK/Zeebrugge bound vessels. It's free to enter and the prizes are virtually breathtaking, in that they are entirely virtual. There is absolutely nothing to win apart from unbridled respect from me and insane jealousy of your hidden talent from other readers of the thread. It's a bit like spot-the-ball (or battleships and cruisers) in that all you have to do is pick a box where you think the ship will located within at a certain time on a specified day. The entries are logged in a spreadsheet. After the closing date the entries are stripped of duplicate entries - you only get one chance (some folk find it funny to enter in my name, I don't know why) and the spreadsheet calculates the winners based on the ships actual position at the time and date specified. It's as simple as that!
The best advice I can give is not to delay in choosing your square. The winner will be the person who chooses the winning square first and so whilst you may think there is an advantage in delaying your entry, experience has shown that the winners almost invariably chose their square in the first few days of the competition - not always though!

So here we go with the first competition of Q2:

THEBEN COMPETITION

Where will THEBEN be at Midday UTC on 10 June 22?
She should be sailing between Suez and Zeebrugge.

EU Maj Sq.png

All you have to do is choose a major square and then one of the 25 minor squares within it, that you think the ship will be located in.
(I realise they aren't actually square!)

Minor Squares.png

Although a lot of likely major squares contain land, careful selection of the minor square will place your selection at sea eg Major Square P3 and Minor Square 23 is fine but P3 and 1 is almost certainly going to be a loser!

Only 1 entry per person. It's free to enter.
In the event of a tie, the person who chose the closest small square first will be declared the winner.
The competition will close for entries at Midday UTC on 04 Jun 22 .
There is no prize - it's just bit of fun!
Results will be announced on the shipping thread on 04 Jun 22, hopefully shortly after Midday UTC.

You don't need to sign in to Google or enter an email address to enter!

Enter by clicking this link THEBEN Competition Good luck!
Seems like a great way to sense check how well we are following your daily updates Mr M. I never in a million years thought I'd be in a forum like this learning so much about shipping while waiting for a car. Thank you for your time and effort! 👌😉

Mr. M, just
That would imply that there is a ship on its way to you. One of the 'watch list' ships possibly. Let's see where they head to after Singapore. (VENUS LEADER, POLARIS LEADER or DUGONG ACE)
Thank you again Mr. M.
I was tracking the ships you mentioned and the first one to refuel in Singapore was POLARIS LEADER and it just departed to... JEDDAH in SAUDI ARABIA, where it is estimated to arrive on the 30 May. Since it is located more than 2000 kms from UAE, I do not think our cars will be in that vehicle.
Will be tracking the other 2 vessels you mentioned which will be refuelling in Singapore on the 20 and 21 May.

Thanks again for the support and if you have any other leads for the few of us here which are expecting their Teslas in Dubai, please do share...

Reactions: mars101
Can someone please summarise which ships (if any) that are possibly headed to Southampton with RHD Teslas please.

I read Mr M’s posts, however I don’t have a gauge on what the consensus is in terms of hope for each ship arriving in Southampton with RHD Teslas.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.