Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong Anji - Anji 32 was there yesterday (I think) and Anji 7 is the one that is next to RCC Europe (hopefully being loaded up with our Teslas 🤞)... It's the old proverb... Too many Anji's.... I am assuming the Anji in the picture is 32. I think I've said Anji enough now

The photo is ANJI 7. ANJI 32 left over night and ANJI 7 docked a couple of hours ago. The below photo was posted 7+ hours so it cant be a photo of ANJI 7 at Laucho since it docked a few hours ago.

Yeah too many Anji 🤣

You can tell its a photo of ANJI 7 at a different port as there is a jetty behind the boat going out to sea, which there isnt at Laucho where RCC Europe and ANJI 7 is.

1652885442125.png

The photo is ANJI 7. ANJI 32 left over night and ANJI 7 docked a couple of hours ago. The below photo was posted 7+ hours so it cant be a photo of ANJI 7 at Laucho since it docked a few hours ago.
I see the massive unmissable number 7 on the ship now and can confirm I concur with your confusion... Didn't see the number 7 on the thumbnail before! I'll just go back under my rock and carry on refreshing my app in the dark till my car turns up :)

• Funny
Reactions: E_had and Darreno
I think Mr.M will be very unhappy with you..for quoting Francomossoto.
Too many Anji's - I agree
I don't mind Franco - his spreadsheet is an excellent record.
His maps rely on free data so are more often than not out of date and he is sometimes a little too keen to list a ship based on 'a French customer says' data.

Evening all, Wednesday 18 May Evening Update

GLOVIS SPLENDOR is now estimating Suez on the evening of 28 May. No need for me to sit on the fence anymore - I revise my estimate for her arrival in Koper to 01 Jun. Having said that she is now encountering some choppy seas and her speed has dropped to below 16Kts. There is plenty of opportunity to make up for lost time in the Gulf of Aden and Red Sea and so a few days (Sunday is looking similar) of adverse (it's not bad) weather is not a problem.

Glovis Splendor Leg 2.png

THEBEN continues her gentle cruise down through the South China Sea. I have no weather concerns for the remainder of her voyage to Singapore. She is due to arrive there on Sunday and refuel at the worlds busiest 'bunkering' port. Its reputation has been rocked recently by numerous (about 80) reports of fuel contamination resulting in ships suffering from blocked fuel filters and clogged pipes. Singapore is known for its strict testing of samples and so the concern is whether the testing employed is suitable for the US fracked oil which is currently being supplied. The issue is suspiciously similar to the contamination experienced in Houston several years ago where standard testing failed to highlight the presence of the contaminant. This is a big money issue and the lawyers will be flocking to Singapore to 'assist'.

Theben Leg 1.png

RCC EUROPE is currently loading at Shanghai South. We don't know when she will depart but we are pretty sure it will be to Europe and hopefully to the UK in particular. It would be nice to see some video of what is being loaded since it provides cast-iron proof that the ship is indeed a Tesla ship. The lack of video might suggest that there were no Teslas to film. I'm anticipating an arrival at Southampton around 17 Jun.

MORNING PEACE remains at anchor in the bay. She is not scheduled to dock until Saturday. Whilst she will be heading to Southampton I'm not very confident that this is a Tesla vessel. (Until the video evidence proves me wrong!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.