Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here, Has been "May" for a couple of months, last week it suddely stated June 24-30, and and three days ago I`m back to the "May" delivery.
Norway BTW, hoping some of the LHD cars will make its way up from ZEE. Still no VIN, been searching 2 times a day since the Glovis Splendor left Luchao

Same here, Has been "May" for a couple of months, last week it suddely stated June 24-30, and and three days ago I`m back to the "May" delivery.
Norway BTW, hoping some of the LHD cars will make its way up from ZEE. Still no VIN, been searching 2 times a day since the Glovis Splendor left Luchao
I hope I'm wrong but if you don't have a narrow EDD. I doubt your car is on a ship that's sailed..

An update from the orbit, May 18th edition.

Weather forecasts seem to have been correct, we've finally got to see clear satellite images of the factory and the port for the first time since May 8th. Things are not looking pretty, though. Looking at the parking lot by the factory, there seems to be no cars there, maybe just a single row on the bottom. It looks exactly the same as on May 8th, meaning that production may indeed be completely halted.

View attachment 805701

Looking at the Southern port, we can see RCC Europe moored at the usual spot. What we can't see, however, is the swarm of cars that was there when Glovis Splendor was loading. There are some spots visible with what looks like cars, but it seems like the amount of them is nowhere near what's needed to fill a Tesla ship.
View attachment 805703

The next batch of images should be available on May 20th. Maybe that one brings us some more good news 🙁
There is a lot of cars sitting there waiting to go. In recent Wu Wa YT videos, Telsas were sitting in the blue boxes which have cars in so its completely possible. The question is, are they Tesla.

1652867361039.png

Last edited:
I hope I'm wrong but if you don't have a narrow EDD. I doubt your car is on a ship that's sailed..
Up until last week I had the common 2 week timeslot of 19-30th June, and then it reverted to just May.
So I don't think having a narrow EDD is a good sign of shipping either. From what I understand VIN is going to be the only reasonably sure sign of your car being on a ship.

Reactions: JOL1 and Toblerone
Up until last week I had the common 2 week timeslot of 19-30th June, and then it reverted to just May.
So I don't think having a narrow EDD is a good sign of shipping either. From what I understand VIN is going to be the only reasonably sure sign of your car being on a ship.
19th-30th June you have a chance it might of been shipped in May. May EDD = no chance of that happening in May unless they are shipped by SpaceX.. Something changed. Your car was allocated in the batch to be shipped. Now that batch probably didn't make it out the factory due to delays/covid/parts/shipping/aliens/etc

An

Anji 7 is currently moored next to RCC europe.

Couldn't see the discussion and Anji is not on a different port..

I could of sworn I saw that photo on that forums yesterday daytime, before it docked. This fever I have from the Covid must be making me delusional!

EDIT: I am now confused. Correct me if I'm wrong but, ANJI 7 docked only a few hours ago and that photo was posted 7+ hours ago. So that photo is not ANJI 7 docking at Laucho today. Its either an old photo, or a photo at its previous port. I knew I wasnt going mad!

Last edited:
DIT: I am now confused. Correct me if I'm wrong but, ANJI 7 docked only a few hours ago and that photo was posted 7+ hours ago.
Wrong Anji - Anji 32 was there yesterday (I think) and Anji 7 is the one that is next to RCC Europe (hopefully being loaded up with our Teslas 🤞)... It's the old proverb... Too many Anji's.... I am assuming the Anji in the picture is 32. I think I've said Anji enough now

• Funny
Reactions: E_had
Status
Not open for further replies.