Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
THEMIS LEADER has just departed to Singapore. She didn't spend much time alongside but nevertheless we'll see where she heads off to. Otherwise the cupboard is bare.
@Mr Miserable
1. We have had some VIN's (confirmed for M3P) allocated yesterday and wondering if they were from Venus Leader after she set sail from Singapore? Not sure how it was done earlier.
2. Themis Leader looks like a scheduled service to Dubai as per NYK info below. Any indication that this one is carrying Tesla's?
3. Could it be that we have 2 ships headed to Dubai? Think even in Q1, we had 2 NYK ships (of the total 3) bringing in MYs & M3's and seems to be a Tesla preferred RoRo service for Dubai. Also, from history, first Tesla drop off in Q1 was in Dubai, I think.

NYK latest schedule
Screenshot_2022-05-25-20-24-19-89_f541918c7893c52dbd1ee5d319333948.jpg

Thanks for the update Mr M, is a strange one and hopefully not another repair job like 'Morning Peace'! Which by the way and for what it might be worth (ack not likely to have Tesla's onboard), I see she has a new schedule now confirming the repair in Korea and then a later date into Southampton now of 27th June per below.
View attachment 808551
Something is wrong. How can she unload at Zeeburge a minute after unloading/departing from two Docks in Southampton? 😃

@Mr Miserable
1. We have had some VIN's (confirmed for M3P) allocated yesterday and wondering if they were from Venus Leader after she set sail from Singapore? Not sure how it was done earlier.
2. Themis Leader looks like a scheduled service to Dubai as per NYK info below. Any indication that this one is carrying Tesla's?
3. Could it be that we have 2 ships headed to Dubai? Think even in Q1, we had 2 NYK ships (of the total 3) bringing in MYs & M3's and seems to be a Tesla preferred RoRo service for Dubai. Also, from history, first Tesla drop off in Q1 was in Dubai, I think.

NYK latest schedule
View attachment 808599
I reckon THEMIS LEADER is your ship. ETA Jebel Ali probably 11 Jun

Reactions: mars101
damn, why did we even rule out hoegh shangai ???
ETA piraeus : 05/28
ETA le havre : 06/05
ETA zeebrugge : 06/06
ETA newcastle : 06/09
that would be also consistent with some vin assignments !
If you have a VIN you can check to see whether your car is aboard a Hoegh vessel. My Cargo
If you recall there was a big fanfare when the first Tesla exports of the quarter departed on GLOVIS SPLENDOR.
Additionally this is a scheduled service and not a Tesla charter. Tesla have used the scheduled services in the past, but usually in the beginning of a quarter to ship 'stray' vehicles that for some reason or other missed their charter.
I am pretty confident therefore that this ship is of little interest.

Reactions: Fender
There are also a lot of German customers receiving M3 SR+ VINs for the first two weeks of June today. Tow bar seems to be a deciding factor, and blue colour. My standard SR+ white, black interior and 18“ wheels doesn’t seem to be coming in that delivery. Ordered end of Dec 2021

• Informative
Reactions: Mr Miserable
I mean he has a point it’s in the U.K./EU forum.

Anyway people need to stop putting VIN stuff here
So, quoting production numbers and possible number of exported cars, there is no interest that a batch of that produced cars (which most of the people here hope to be for EU/UK) is not relevant to the thread? Why didn't you sacked the people asking for Dubai and Australia deliveries?

Please refer to the location chart here : TeslaUpdate | Linktree The positions were updated a couple of hours ago - still manually at the mo.

GLOVIS SPLENDOR ETA Koper, Slovenia 01 Jun. If anybody hasn't been following the VIN frenzy it looks like Germany is being supplied from the Koper shipment too. I'm keen to see if anymore VINs for Spain have been revealed and what sort of EDD are being offered. There was a rumour of Barcelona being used for Spanish/French shipments (that will be a first and so I'm treating it with a pinch of salt for the moment) and so if the ship heads there after Koper I think it would be Tesla related. It's just a rumour though....
Anyway, she has just entered the Red Sea and remains on schedule.

THEBEN ETA Zeebrugge 14 Jun She is about 300NM east of the southern tip of Sri Lanka. The choppy seas should moderate for her as she passes that point tomorrow.

RCC EUROPE I don't know why she is stationary. It's too long to be a crew training event and she won't be waiting there for a Singapore anchorage. It's not good news. We have seen similar events happen previously but never so soon after departure. They are never explained but I put them down to probably being commercial issues.
I still think she is a Tesla ship heading for UK/Zeebrugge. I originally estimated an arrival around 17 Jun but that has already slipped to 18 Jun now. She could make up time but I will adjust the ETA when I see what speed she resumes her voyage at. There should not be a problem rearranging her refuel in Singapore at short notice.

HORIZON LEADER currently loading in Shanghai South. I'm not expecting her to depart until Friday at the earliest. If she is Southampton bound she could arrive around 24 Jun. I suspect she is a Tesla vessel.

MORNING CLARA I'm expecting her to depart from the main Shanghai Haitong terminal at the next high water in about 3 hours time bound for S Korea. She will then head to Australia and the hope is that she will have some Teslas onboard. ETA BNE 09 Jun, PK 13 Jun and MEL 17 Jun.

THEMIS LEADER is looking good to be carrying a shipment to Dubai. ETA around 11 Jun.

CARRERA She should dock at the Haitong RoRo terminal in a few hours time and I'll be quite interested to see where she is heading. She already ticks enough boxes to make it to my suspect list.

Status
Not open for further replies.