Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have I missed the post that says “all you people that just got VINS and end June EDDs, your ship is most likely to be XXXXXX or XXXXXX?”

Or is that impossible?

I’d thought we’d been led to believe that VINS were the holy grail that would narrow things down dramatically.

Have I missed the post that says “all you people that just got VINS and end June EDDs, your ship is most likely to be XXXXXX or XXXXXX?”

Or is that impossible?

I’d thought we’d been led to believe that VINS were the holy grail that would narrow things down dramatically.
OK For the UK your ship is most likely to be RCC EUROPE or less likely GLOVIS SPLENDOR.

Attachments

• E299C87A-A5F1-47BC-9204-E1FB43222E38.jpeg
    E299C87A-A5F1-47BC-9204-E1FB43222E38.jpeg
    717.5 KB · Views: 144
Hi
I thought I’d post a bit of info I have from the handlers at Southampton…as I also have an M3LR onboard. :)

RCC Europe is currently expected into Southampton on the 16th June.
Unloading 4,328 Tesla’s.
Wow, many thanks and that is gold dust info here if cushty 👍 As also suggests there is more VIN allocations to come based on that number compared to those allocated so far on here (Noting there is probably lots of others not on here!) 🤞

Just watching RCC Europe

1653516574196.png

1653516622691.png

She's definitely hovering about, almost like waiting. Doesn't feel like a technical problem... Don't they do this kind of thing when they're waiting for a dock? (a bit like me pacing up and down the hallway waiting for the GP to call back)... !

Not sure what the Draught drop by 0.2 right before she stopped was...

Staying positive!!

Please refer to the location chart here : TeslaUpdate | Linktree The positions were updated a couple of hours ago - still manually at the mo.

GLOVIS SPLENDOR ETA Koper, Slovenia 01 Jun. If anybody hasn't been following the VIN frenzy it looks like Germany is being supplied from the Koper shipment too. I'm keen to see if anymore VINs for Spain have been revealed and what sort of EDD are being offered. There was a rumour of Barcelona being used for Spanish/French shipments (that will be a first and so I'm treating it with a pinch of salt for the moment) and so if the ship heads there after Koper I think it would be Tesla related. It's just a rumour though....
Anyway, she has just entered the Red Sea and remains on schedule.

THEBEN ETA Zeebrugge 14 Jun She is about 300NM east of the southern tip of Sri Lanka. The choppy seas should moderate for her as she passes that point tomorrow.

RCC EUROPE I don't know why she is stationary. It's too long to be a crew training event and she won't be waiting there for a Singapore anchorage. It's not good news. We have seen similar events happen previously but never so soon after departure. They are never explained but I put them down to probably being commercial issues.
I still think she is a Tesla ship heading for UK/Zeebrugge. I originally estimated an arrival around 17 Jun but that has already slipped to 18 Jun now. She could make up time but I will adjust the ETA when I see what speed she resumes her voyage at. There should not be a problem rearranging her refuel in Singapore at short notice.

HORIZON LEADER currently loading in Shanghai South. I'm not expecting her to depart until Friday at the earliest. If she is Southampton bound she could arrive around 24 Jun. I suspect she is a Tesla vessel.

MORNING CLARA I'm expecting her to depart from the main Shanghai Haitong terminal at the next high water in about 3 hours time bound for S Korea. She will then head to Australia and the hope is that she will have some Teslas onboard. ETA BNE 09 Jun, PK 13 Jun and MEL 17 Jun.

THEMIS LEADER is looking good to be carrying a shipment to Dubai. ETA around 11 Jun.

CARRERA She should dock at the Haitong RoRo terminal in a few hours time and I'll be quite interested to see where she is heading. She already ticks enough boxes to make it to my suspect list.
@Mr Miserable on May 24, I got allocated a VIN and my EDD changed from “May” to “13-18 June”. Yesterday, it changed to June 20 @ 18:00. This is a delivery to Portugal. Talked to Tesla and asked if they knew which ship the car was on: I was told that until recently, this was the type of information they could see in the system but, for some reason, they couldn’t anymore.

• Informative
Reactions: Mr Miserable
Has the RCC Europe already got her load of cars or are we waiting for her to dock to collect? When would we expect to see a new batch of VIN allocations from her?
RCC Europe has cars and is the likely source for the recent UK VIN allocation.

If like me you’re still waiting, Horizon Leader is currently docked and loading in Shanghai and is the next likely candidate.

Status
Not open for further replies.