Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mr Miserable on May 24, I got allocated a VIN and my EDD changed from “May” to “13-18 June”. Yesterday, it changed to June 20 @ 18:00. This is a delivery to Portugal. Talked to Tesla and asked if they knew which ship the car was on: I was told that until recently, this was the type of information they could see in the system but, for some reason, they couldn’t anymore.
Most likely Glovis Splendor into Koper 1st June. Then over to Portugal (by land) on the 20th. Congrats.

RCC EUROPE update - after some significant scribbling on my map, it looks like she's underway at 11.5 kts towards Singapore finally.

1653553160542.png

1653553191564.png

1653553215603.png

I know it's pretty obvious looking at her map stats as well but, had an email alert to say they 'officially' had her ETA changed to today to 10:15AM UTC (around 2 hours from now). We'll see how that holds up.

Thought I'd share what I had! Don't have much more than this unfortunately, but progress is progress! Hopefully all scheduled and no technical errors or Snowy falling off the back of the boat 😎😙

PS also looks like they're playing with the ballast... It bounces between 9.2m and 9.0m. Wonder if they realise there's a whole forum spying on them 😆

Last edited:
RCC Europe has cars and is the likely source for the recent UK VIN allocation.

If like me you’re still waiting, Horizon Leader is currently docked and loading in Shanghai and is the next likely candidate.
Yes, impatiently waiting :oops: - ordered on 15th March / MY / LR / MSM / Black / Induction / Manchester
Fingers crossed that Horizon Leader is our saviour!

Last edited:
@Mr Miserable on May 24, I got allocated a VIN and my EDD changed from “May” to “13-18 June”. Yesterday, it changed to June 20 @ 18:00. This is a delivery to Portugal. Talked to Tesla and asked if they knew which ship the car was on: I was told that until recently, this was the type of information they could see in the system but, for some reason, they couldn’t anymore.
had the same response yesterday, they don't give boat names anymore, bummed :D

RCC ASIA heading to SHG on Jun 7th, maybe another or the last one for Koper in Q2 ?
ARC COMMITMENT is an unusual visitor. She's due in to Haitong tomorrow.
The port is definitely getting busier and getting frequented by irregular vessels at the moment ( eg CARRERA)

I can see RCC ASIA arriving in EU in late July and so I don't think she will be of any interest to us.

Last edited:
RCC EUROPE news:

She's made it to Singapore! Should be docking within the hour. PHEW! 🥵

Been working, but lucky enough to have realtime(ish) updates and have her slowly tracking across one of my screens. Wanted to keep everyone posted. I know I have sent a few this morning, but, hopefully folks happy to be in the know. At the moment she's cruising in at 3kts.

1653559328170.png

Anything significant I'll be back, otherwise to save scrolling, will leave it there for the moment!

Cheers! 🍻

RCC EUROPE news:

She's made it to Singapore! Should be docking within the hour. PHEW! 🥵

Been working, but lucky enough to have realtime(ish) updates and have her slowly tracking across one of my screens. Wanted to keep everyone posted. I know I have sent a few this morning, but, hopefully folks happy to be in the know. At the moment she's cruising in at 3kts.

View attachment 808905

Anything significant I'll be back, otherwise to save scrolling, will leave it there for the moment!

Cheers! 🍻
@Snowy77 keep them coming! Really appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.