Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that she is probably waiting for 531/532 to become vacant almost guarantees that TRAVIATA is not carrying Teslas.
There are some folk on the continent who still believe that they will take delivery before 18 Aug.
If somehow they do take delivery then the only ship that could have transported them is LEO SPIRIT.
I wouldn't hold my breath though.
Do we know she is waiting for 531/2 to clear, last time I checked there were no berths available in ICO either?

Hi all,

I have a MYLR with 19" ordered in the end of April in Vienna with EDD September. Yesterday I got an sms saying that my delivery center wa changed to Linz, which is not a problem. However, two hours ago I got the unpleasant surprise that my EDD has changed to Dec22-Feb23, which is awful and enough for me to just cancel the order ( this is not the first fail Tesla arw doing). Has anyone had a similar issue?
EDDs change with the wind - I don't know why Tesla bother with them.
If you go back a month a go I had a EDD of Dec and yet I'm collecting in about 2 weeks time.

The fact that she is probably waiting for 531/532 to become vacant almost guarantees that TRAVIATA is not carrying Teslas.
There are some folk on the continent who still believe that they will take delivery before 18 Aug.
If somehow they do take delivery then the only ship that could have transported them is LEO SPIRIT.
I wouldn't hold my breath though.
Your are probably right as usual. I just hold on the the increasingly slim chance anyway :D

Anyways, ill be over here holding my breath if you need me.

Saturday 06 Aug 22

Click this link to see where the Tesla ships are currently located Tesla Ship Tracker.

MORNING CHORUS ETA Southampton 15 Aug with 1,000 - 1,500 cars and ETA 18 Aug Zebrugge with 1,999 M3 and 950 MY. As expected, she navigated the Suez Canal today and is now in the Mediterranean. Her ETA for Southampton is confirmed. The weather for the remainder of her voyage should be fine.

GLOVIS SUMMIT I suspect she is heading to Zeebrugge with 3,026 M3 and 853 MY. ETA ~17 Aug. She has dropped off the tracker for some reason but trust me she's powering up the Red Sea and will arrive at the southern entrance to the canal tomorrow evening. She should transit the canal on Monday when we should also find out exactly where in Europe she is heading to.

TITUS Not a Tesla charter but believed to carrying some Teslas to the UK. ETA Southampton 21 Aug. She is currently crossing a lumpy Arabian Sea. She is about to enter the sheltered waters of the Gulf of Aden and she will be able to make up for lost time.

HOEGH ST PETERSBURG is carrying 2000 MY to Zeebrugge. If you are on the continent (or possibly Ireland) and are waiting for a MY, when you discover your source code VIN enter it HERE. Do let me know if it was succesful, also let me know the 1st 3 digits of your VIN too please. ETA Zeebrugge 28 Aug. Please note that if you are in the UK your search will be unsuccessful because your car will not be onboard this ship! She has a couple of days of heavy seas ahead of her.

RCC ANTWERP is continuing to power along at 18kts through the South China Sea. She's passing through an area of occasional heavy rain showers with the odd isolated thunderstorm. I strongly suspect she is heading to Barcelona with 4052 MY on board.

GLOVIS COMPANION is just about to depart Shanghai South for Suez with what looks like a load of MY destined the UK. I'm expecting her to arrive in Southampton around 01 Sep. Do check your Tesla accounts for a hidden VIN.

That Tropical Depression off the Phillipines did not develop any further and is in fact decaying. Nevertheless it's still a bit stormy south of Hong Kong.

Also please check out the Links of interest There are some excellent links there which may answer any questions you have.

Are you sure they have arrived or could they just be on the way?
I noticed the other day VOLANS LEADER docked up at the port in Singapore rather than anchoring outside. Could she have dropped off on the way.

I saw her docked where I put the circle below. I don’t know if that is where they refuel or move cargo.

1659822389412.png

Last edited:
Saturday 06 Aug 22

Click this link to see where the Tesla ships are currently located Tesla Ship Tracker.

MORNING CHORUS ETA Southampton 15 Aug with 1,000 - 1,500 cars and ETA 18 Aug Zebrugge with 1,999 M3 and 950 MY. As expected, she navigated the Suez Canal today and is now in the Mediterranean. Her ETA for Southampton is confirmed. The weather for the remainder of her voyage should be fine.

GLOVIS SUMMIT I suspect she is heading to Zeebrugge with 3,026 M3 and 853 MY. ETA ~17 Aug. She has dropped off the tracker for some reason but trust me she's powering up the Red Sea and will arrive at the southern entrance to the canal tomorrow evening. She should transit the canal on Monday when we should also find out exactly where in Europe she is heading to.

TITUS Not a Tesla charter but believed to carrying some Teslas to the UK. ETA Southampton 21 Aug. She is currently crossing a lumpy Arabian Sea. She is about to enter the sheltered waters of the Gulf of Aden and she will be able to make up for lost time.

HOEGH ST PETERSBURG is carrying 2000 MY to Zeebrugge. If you are on the continent (or possibly Ireland) and are waiting for a MY, when you discover your source code VIN enter it HERE. Do let me know if it was succesful, also let me know the 1st 3 digits of your VIN too please. ETA Zeebrugge 28 Aug. Please note that if you are in the UK your search will be unsuccessful because your car will not be onboard this ship! She has a couple of days of heavy seas ahead of her.

RCC ANTWERP is continuing to power along at 18kts through the South China Sea. She's passing through an area of occasional heavy rain showers with the odd isolated thunderstorm. I strongly suspect she is heading to Barcelona with 4052 MY on board.

GLOVIS COMPANION is just about to depart Shanghai South for Suez with what looks like a load of MY destined the UK. I'm expecting her to arrive in Southampton around 01 Sep. Do check your Tesla accounts for a hidden VIN.

That Tropical Depression off the Phillipines did not develop any further and is in fact decaying. Nevertheless it's still a bit stormy south of Hong Kong.

Also please check out the Links of interest There are some excellent links there which may answer any questions you have.

Mr Miserable,
thank you for your valuable and always accurate estimates!

What about Koper port and Southern / Eastern Europe (eg Greece)?

Reactions: Oskar75
Yes I believe so as they started calling Tesla customers to finalize their payment by today. The car registration and final paperwork takes place tomorrow and first collection date is the 12th.

To give some additional color, I ordered the M3 RWD in mid June, with the hidden VIN showing up on July 21st (ending in 602XXX).

The invoice says the car manufacturing date was July 10th.

EDD on July 18th showed July 30-August 8. On July 21st, I asked the Tesla SA to confirm and he mentioned at that time Aug 8-12 was most likely date for delivery. So it’s been pretty spot on (actual delivery appointments are confirmed for Aug 12-19).

Hi Mr.M! After getting my car in June I still visit the forum for your lovely post - and to amaze my frinds with Tesla shipping knowledge :D
Friends of mine ordered a red YLR/19 - on May 10th. A few days ago their date changed to end of december and got a new deivery location on Thurdsay.
Last night they got a VIN - 419XXX - delivery is in Austria /but still no updated delivery dates/.
Any idea which ship is carrying their Tesla?

Reactions: Edward Mango
We are scheduled to collect our Model Y from Bristol Portbury docks- no date yet ( Car ordered 11th march) Do you guys and Mr M know if the Glovis Companion will go there after Southampton? or is there a different vessel we need to look out for? Thanks Will

We are scheduled to collect our Model Y from Bristol Portbury docks- no date yet ( Car ordered 11th march) Do you guys and Mr M know if the Glovis Companion will go there after Southampton? or is there a different vessel we need to look out for? Thanks Will
All UK cars go to Southampton. It’s only the pickup hub that is at the docks. The cars will go to Bristol via transporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.