Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Norwegian shipments are generally unloaded in Zeebrugge and then shipped to Drammen. Some may go from Zeebrugge to Bergan, Stavanger and Trondheim. If there are a sizable number of cars destined to Norway in the past they have kept the cars aboard and the ship carries on to Oslo. The last time that happened there was a big collection centre established at the Lillestrom exhibition centre.
Do u think that there can be some cars on Auto Progress coming to Drammen the 15th of August ?

@Mr Miserable now, i am really confused.

which ship to Koper?

my EDD in app moved from 02-16.08 to 06-16.08, and now to 31.08-14.09.
Romania based. VIN received, car paid...there are o lot of us with this status, end dealer said pickup on around 20.08.
or they arrive in other port?

Glovis Summit to PORT SAID?
Port Said is just the port at the exit of the channel. Let's wait an update after Suez in passed.

Just saw my final invoice; VIN confirmed (same as the one in the source code) + expected delivery date 17-08. Can't seem to find the build date anywhere, maybe not to be found on the Dutch invoices
The only place I found Build date (month and year) was on a document that came when car was delivered "Certificate of EU conformity". If you know your VIN, the 10th character will specify the Year of manufacture. If it is "N" which I suspect it will be it means 2022.

You can use this link to decode your VIN

Reactions: Seaview
The K Line ship, SIRIUS HIGHWAY, is now inbound to Shanghai. I cannot find her on any of the K Line schedules (@Darreno you seem to be quite skilled in this regard!). @Mr Miserable might she be of interest?
Cant find anything on her. However, a couple of things..

@Mr Miserable

TAIPAN - Loaded at main Shanghai Terminal and is on her way to Singapore. Her schedule doesn't make sense to me, unless I am missing something. - WWL Voyage BR220 on Taipan

GRAND VEGA - is due into Shanghai main terminal in the next few hours. Her voyage following the current starts at Zeebrugge on 07-Sep.

Are they worth a watch?

1659951247599.png

Last edited:

@Mr Miserable

TAIPAN - Loaded at main Shanghai Terminal and is on her way to Singapore.

GRAND VEGA - is due into Shanghai main terminal in the next few hours. Her voyage following the current starts at Zeebrugge on 07-Sep.

Are they worth a watch?

View attachment 838031
Cool - I wonder if no schedule could be a sign of a charter?

@Mr Miserable

TAIPAN - Loaded at main Shanghai Terminal and is on her way to Singapore.

Are they worth a watch?

View attachment 838031
Bremerhaven then back to Southampton (sarcastically blurts) 'maybe bringing MYP's over 🤔'
🙄

@Mr Miserable

TAIPAN - Loaded at main Shanghai Terminal and is on her way to Singapore. Her schedule doesn't make sense to me, unless I am missing something. - WWL Voyage BR220 on Taipan

Are they worth a watch?

View attachment 838031
Thanks for this.
TAIPAN Looking back at my notes I had Taipan terminating a voyage at Singapore (so I discounted her on that basis). I did wonder if she was being used for the Singapore shipment.
Looking at her BR220 itinerary I can't see how she could make it to Montevideo for 5 Sep from Singapore without going direct and for that reason alone I think she can be ruled out.

GRAND VEGA I think it's a fair assumption that she will be heading to Europe. She will end up on the watch list as a matter of course but she isn't loading at Shanghai South and she isn't on the list of Q3 EU ships. So the chances of her being a Tesla ship are quite slim in my opinion.

Reactions: Darreno
Do u think that there can be some cars on Auto Progress coming to Drammen the 15th of August ?
I would love to know the answer to that because that would tell us whether there really was an earlier shipment.
My gut instinct is saying no.
You will join me watching the Drammen webcam on the 15th to seek an answer.
The problem is that she will call at Bremerhaven on the way and collect MIG MY, and the webcam is not that good to spot the VIN!
Previously it was easy to spot MIG MY - they were either black or white! I don't know whether this rule still holds true.

But on the other hand Glovis Summit seems to have been delayed for several hours at the entrance of the Suez Canal... congestion maybe?
She made it to the Great Bitter Lake but unfortunately not before the southbound convoy arrived. She should hold there until the southbound convoy clears and then resume. It's unusual that she was on the tail of the northbound convoy though.

Reactions: WllXM
@Mr Miserable now, i am really confused.

which ship to Koper?

my EDD in app moved from 02-16.08 to 06-16.08, and now to 31.08-14.09.
Romania based. VIN received, car paid...there are o lot of us with this status, end dealer said pickup on around 20.08.
or they arrive in other port?

Glovis Summit to PORT SAID?

I don't see anything on the way to Koper at the moment. The first ship to Koper should be HELIOS RAY which I believe is due there on 19 Sep.
Therefore, I suspect your car must be heading to Barcelona.
GLOVIS SUMMIT will not be stopping at Port Said - it's just a label to say she is heading northbound through the Suez Canal.
She is heading to Southampton and then.....? Zeebrugge?

thanks for the answer.
if I only have TBD in the account, should I hope that my car will arrive Q3 or only in Q4? (Hungary)
It seams that is a common issue right now. I Also have TDB, but i already got my VIN number on the 19:th of July (Blue M3LR, delivery to Sweden).
According to a SA the car is in transit and the estimated date for delivery is around end of august.

Status
Not open for further replies.