Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I fail to do one daily report!
If you look at the Tesla ship tracker map you can see where TITUS is and if you bother to scroll back to one of my DAILY reports you will find she has been mentioned on a daily basis for some time.
HOWEVER, I added her on the basis of some unexplained VIN allocations to the UK that were clearly not onboard MORNING CHORUS and at the time the assumption was that GLOVIS SUMMIT was Koper bound. The TITUS itinerary does not fit neatly to being a Tesla carrier and we now know that these UK VINs are almost certainly to be onboard GLOVIS SUMMIT.
Accordingly I now think TITUS is not carrying any Teslas at all.
I shall remove her from the tracker and not talk about her anymore!
Thank you for your post.
What’s the likely turnaround time from Southampton to delivery (in London)? The first date Tesla offered for home delivery was 27th august. Does that tie in to my car being on board the GLOVIS SUMMIT? I had initially assumed the Titus as this came into Southampton on 21st august, a bit closer to my initial delivery date.

Morning all - just found this forum - great info thanks . I found My VIN ( due this help on Safari , didnt work for FF) , now curious to see what ship its on . EDD 31st Aug to 14th sept

got a vin allocated yesterday, dates say 1-15 September.

Call centre are saying will be after 15th, any ideas what ship this could be on and when it will arrive in to the uk?

The thread is primarily for shipping news and not really for people asking for the name of the ship their car may or may not be on, especially when you have conflicting information making it impossible for anyone to really know. I've just waded through a couple of pages of posts created since yesterday afternoon and moved a number to the general orders to delivery thread as they've little to do with providing shipping insight. The thread has had way over 1 million views this year from people looking for news, it would therefore be great if we can keep the "news" content relatively high.

Darreno posted some interesting information a few pages back where it shows some RHD Tesla’s still at port in Shanghai suggesting (not confirming) that there could be another ship on the way. MrM has also suggested (again not confirming) that there could be another ship to depart for the UK before the end of August.
Might they not be earmarked for the Irish market?

Is MORNING CROWN on the watchlist? I tried to search but couldn't find anything in the forum.

Looks like she's going to be docking in Shanghai but not sure where she's going to berth.

She seems a bit north to be going for Luchao.
According to my notes she should head to S Korea and so is of no interest to us.

Reactions: PhDSurvivor
I note that MORNING CHORUS is booked to arrive into Southampton's Western Docks at 03:30 on 15 Aug.
This fits for a Tesla shipment.
The only unusual feature is that WW are down to handle the ship.
This doesn't matter to 99% of folk who read this thread however for Tesla shipping geeks it's an unusual detail and I don't like unusual details!

Spoke to tesla today & asked them to check if I have been assigned a VIN (I ordered vina leasing company) linked to the current incoming shipment.

Advisor confirmed no VIN so far but they expect ill be assigned a car end of August.

I pressed him with the info on if there would be another shipment due to the UK end of Auguts/early September & he advised he expected there to be at least 1 more shipment to the UK after the current ones scheduled end of August/early Sept - maybe 2 more… his guidance was they hope to clear all April orders and some of May with those shipments.

He conditioned all this with the message subject to change & usual delays.

@Mr Miserable - do you think there will be additional UK ships before end of Q3?

I note that MORNING CHORUS is booked to arrive into Southampton's Western Docks at 03:30 on 15 Aug.
This fits for a Tesla shipment.
The only unusual feature is that WW are down to handle the ship.
This doesn't matter to 99% of folk who read this thread however for Tesla shipping geeks it's an unusual detail and I don't like unusual details!
Mr diess s last chance at revenge before gardening leave !!!???

Spoke to tesla today & asked them to check if I have been assigned a VIN (I ordered vina leasing company) linked to the current incoming shipment.

Advisor confirmed no VIN so far but they expect ill be assigned a car end of August.

I pressed him with the info on if there would be another shipment due to the UK end of Auguts/early September & he advised he expected there to be at least 1 more shipment to the UK after the current ones scheduled end of August/early Sept - maybe 2 more… his guidance was they hope to clear all April orders and some of May with those shipments.

He conditioned all this with the message subject to change & usual delays.

@Mr Miserable - do you think there will be additional UK ships before end of Q3?
Almost guarantee it.

I'm hoping they may clear some of the February and March orders too! Still quite a lot outstanding.

My TM3 LR EDD is still 10-30 August. Im wondering if only the TMY are delayed and TM3 on a separate ship.
My SR+ also has delivery date of 11-23 August in Germany. I called Tesla today to see if this is realistic and they confirmed it is likely to be ready for pick up week beginning 22nd. Given that other people waiting on SR+ have seen delays of 1-2 weeks since Glovis Summit confirmed a stop in Southampton, I guess that means mine is on morning chorus.

It's a joke... :(

Attachments

• edd.JPG
    edd.JPG
    18.6 KB · Views: 97
  • Disagree
Reactions: James7C2
Status
Not open for further replies.