Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at Wuwa's video the port seems to be clearing out of Tesla and the factor appears quiet too, he said in his video marketing that efforts are done, so like Mr M. said, it's probably the last one. Unless they throw one last minute to Koper
They move cars to the port when there is a ship to load...
Looking at Teslas parking i see that it still has lots of cars (maybe 30-40% of total capacity?)

Based on these pictures on the video that was shot yesterday it looks far from empty

Shouldnt they want / need to push these out so that they can start producing the Q4 ones?

chrome_vlr3kQulJy.jpg

chrome_457RvYE1fo.jpg
chrome_wBWdVf9SJu.jpg

Last edited:
They move cars to the port when there is a ship to load...
Looking at Teslas parking i see that it still has lots of cars (maybe 30-40% of total capacity?)

Based on these pictures on the video that was shot yesterday it looks far from empty

Shouldnt they want / need to push these out so that they can start producing the Q4 ones?

View attachment 845954

View attachment 845953View attachment 845952
I've said it before, but I will repeat it, most of these cars will go to other Chinese ports.
China is the biggest EV market in the world, by far.
Troy Teslike's estimate for Q3 deliveries in China from the GF is 160,000!
In Q4 it will rise to over 212,000. At lot of these will be moved by sea.

I've said it before, but I will repeat it, most of these cars will go to other Chinese ports.
China is the biggest EV market in the world, by far.
Troy Teslike's estimate for Q3 deliveries in China from the GF is 160,000!
In Q4 it will rise to over 212,000. At lot of these will be moved by sea.
i thought the first month of each quarter Tesla was doing the domestic deliveries...

There are unconfirmed reports of Tesla's being unloaded at Rosslare Harbour earlier this morning from the Kess ship Neckar Highway. It's route shows that it arrived from Zeebrugge so I guess it's possible but Tesla has never used Rosslare before and the collection point for all Irish Teslas is still in Dublin.
The Schelde Highway is en-route to Dublin from Zeebrugge now and is due to arrive at around midnight tonight.
Seems like it’s confirmed. Attached pic taken today and posted on Irish site. Transporter heading north from Wexford making Rosslare the arrival port

1661642313999.jpeg

HOEGH ST PETERSBURG is now in Zeebrugge. Seems AUTO ACHIEVE is next to it, and heading to Bremerhaven next.

Is AUTO ACHIEVE one of the carriers to Stavanger, Norway? If so, is there any chance at all a VIN match from Höegh could make it onboard?

On Wednesday I was told my Model Y would arrive in 2 weeks, but the wording implied to me it would be ready for delivery in 2 weeks time.

They produce cars domestically every month. Mostly in the first month of a Q, but also throughout the remaking two months. It’s doesn’t stop domestically, just periodically slows down.
I think it will have to be the other way around if they want to deliver all cars made in a Q before it ends. A mix of domestic and export from the start, then only domestic production after it's too late to get cars exported and delivered before the end of Q.

Last edited:
GLOVIS COMPANION competition.

The results are in!

We didn't have a direct hit in this competition.

At 1200z today the ship was located in Grid Square P3 and within its Minor Square 19

The closest, and therefore the winning, entry was @J8ETD (P3 18) who was just 44 NM off target. (Distance measured from the centre of the chosen square to the ship's position at midday)
We had 2 other entries which also chose P3 18 but later, and so
In 2nd place was @BatmanDavie (P3 18)
In 3rd place was @Graeme Jenkins (P3 18)

Otherwise in 4th place was @errohan (P3 23) who was 68 miles off
and in 5th place we had @MB11 (P3 15) who missed by 85 miles.

Congratulations to all, but there isn't so much as even a cuddly toy to win!

Some trivia for you:

The most popular Major Square was P3
The most popular Minor Square overall was 12
If you had chosen that combination, which one person did, you would have ended up 113 NM off target.

The GLOVIS SUNRISE competition is now open! Enter HERE

GLOVIS SUNRISE Competition

Where will GLOVIS SUNRISE be at Midday UTC on 14 Sep 22?
She should be sailing between Suez and Southampton.

EU Maj Sq.png

All you have to do is choose a major square and then one of the 25 minor squares within it, that you think the ship will be located in. (I realise they aren't actually square!)

Minor Squares.png

Although a lot of likely major squares contain land, careful selection of the minor square will place your selection at sea eg Major Square P3 and Minor Square 23 is fine but P3 and 1 is going to be a loser!

Only 1 entry per person
In the event of a tie, the person who chose the closest small square first will be declared the winner.
The competition will close for entries at Midday UTC on 09 Sep 22 .
There is no prize - it's just bit of fun!
Results will be announced on the shipping thread on 14 Sep 22.

Click HERE to enter!

I'm quite frankly surprised that Tesla don't use Rosslare however all the indications are that they are continuing to use Dublin.
Any evidence to the contrary is very welcome.
On another forum, two transporters carrying Tesla M3s northbound on M11 at Gorey, Wexford. This would be the route taken from Rosslare to Dublin.

Attachments

• 730B47B0-80D0-415E-8DC7-2A3FEE53B94C.jpeg
    730B47B0-80D0-415E-8DC7-2A3FEE53B94C.jpeg
    158.4 KB · Views: 35
Status
Not open for further replies.