Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure. Says TAICANG in MyCargo when I enter my VIN. That's further north in Shanghai isn't it?
She stayed at 2 piers in the North of SHG, Taicang and the ICO-Pier of SHG. At both places Teslas had been loaded in the past ...

1665469907250.png

Greets from German TFF

Reactions: JayWayB
Mr.M, (not trying to reduce quality of your work), you are not monitoring those piers ? :) Perhaps could be interesting? If Tesla planned to send more ships this end of year, they will need those piers too ?

Behind that question is another hidden. Could we have others we didn't saw yet that are already on the way to EU?

Last edited:
Just found VIN in source: LRWYGCEK6PC539XXX. Dashboard says 2023. Did not get a hit on My Cargo, so I assume it's on GLOVIS SUPREME. Still no EDD. Delivery Lillestrøm, Norway (but I suspect it will be changed to Drammen).

The link https://www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/oxp-bff-api/user-orders does not reveal a VIN for me, but searching the source code manually does. I think TeslaUpdate | Linktree needs to be updated.

Is there a value in the "year" field? There was a discussion a few weeks back that said that the API had changed but still returned the year once the VIN was assigned.

OK So HOEGH COPENHAGEN has some cars onboard. This is a scheduled service and her itinerary is not one you would associate with a Tesla shipment - via Cyprus and Italy and a refuel in Malta. She will eventually arrive in Zeebrugge on 5 Nov.
Again this is not a Tesla charter but a scheduled service where some cars have been loaded on available space and so I doubt we are talking huge numbers here but it is yet another indication that Tesla are having problems chartering vessels at the moment to ship from Shanghai.
It does mean that some cars may be onboard other vessels too but they don't have the useful 'MyCargo' facility to check.

Yes, the API says 2023. But No VIN.
The "P" between the 6 and C is the (model) year, and P is 2023. Until a few years ago this was the year of manufacture, but they've now started with a light touch model year with production usually starting in November so if your VIN is a built car, thats pretty early. It may be (sadly) that 2023 model year is a sign of no parking sensors.

........................V
LRWYGCEK6PC539XXX

The C also confirms China build

Status
Not open for further replies.