Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello , im supposed to be picking up my m3p from jebel ali dubai and was appointed a delivery slot 17-31 Oct with my vin : LRW3E7EL3PC6XXXXX and upon checking i expected it to be on the deneb leader which. arrived to port yesterday, knowing that the it arrived on the weekend was expecting delivery to be 24 25 latest which would be after the weekend , however i was surprised to find out that the date on the app was pushed to 25OCt - 8 Nov. Any idea why that might have been?

Hello , im supposed to be picking up my m3p from jebel ali dubai and was appointed a delivery slot 17-31 Oct with my vin : LRW3E7EL3PC6XXXXX and upon checking i expected it to be on the deneb leader which. arrived to port yesterday, knowing that the it arrived on the weekend was expecting delivery to be 24 25 latest which would be after the weekend , however i was surprised to find out that the date on the app was pushed to 25OCt - 8 Nov. Any idea why that might have been?
Probably because she hasn't arrived in Jebel Ali yet! She wasn't due to arrive until this morning but she is presently at anchor off the coast at the moment.

Summary: Saturday 22 Oct

A quiet day.

GLOVIS SUPREME ETA Barcelona 25 Oct
HOEGH COPENHAGEN ETA Zeebrugge on 05 Nov.
DENEB LEADER ETA Jebel Ali Dubai 22 Oct. She should have docked this morning but is presently waiting in an anchorage off the coast for her berth to become available.

All the above ships are not 'Tesla' ships in the true sense, in that they have not been chartered by Tesla - they are just being used by Tesla to move some cars.

GRANDE CALIFORNIA ETA Koper 30 Oct She is a Tesla charter and has 5000 Teslas onboard (724 MY, 4276 M3)
VIKING QUEEN ETA Barcelona 07 Nov.
GLOVIS SUMMIT ETA Southampton 16 Nov.
GRANDE ABIDJAN is enroute to Singapore (25 Oct). I am a bit puzzled by this ship (she's not big enough for a normal Tesla shipment) and so she may not be on Tesla business. We shall see what happens in Singapore... Could she be heading for Israel??
RCC AMSTERDAM departed Shanghai South enroute to a refuel off Singapore but we still don't know her final destination. WuWa has stated that mostly RHD were being loaded but we have yet to see the video.
RCC EUROPE is currently enroute to Shanghai South (still 773 NM to go!) and I reckon she will arrive on Tuesday. At the moment I can't see any ships that will arrive at Shanghai South ahead of her, so I think she may be the next to load.

GRAND RACE is enroute from Pier 80 to Pyeongtaek, S Korea ETA 28 Oct. She should then continue on to Taiwan.
The next ship to arrive at Pier 80 will be NOBLE ACE tomorrow morning. I expect she will depart to the Far East, probably Taiwan or S. Korea.

As always I will add the ships to the map here, so you can follow their progress.

I found that Grimaldi shipment number S3-22870921 and S3-22879060 departed Shanghai 18/09 and arrives respectively in Portbury 22/10 and Zeebrugge 25/10. Arrival dates as per the schedule posted for GRANDE HOUSTON earlier in this thread. However departure date does not match, as it was said to be 21/9.
1666515177566.png
1666515213328.png

Still assuming this is HOUSTON, would be interesting to see if anybody finds their VIN

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jawbone
What ship is shipping car for Norway?
Ordered a TMYLR (hvite/20 inches) in June 2022.

For the last 2 months my EDA has changed so many times, suddenly it disappeared for about 2 weeks as well.

My last EDA is dec 2022 - march 2023.

Any chance of getting the car before new years? If not I will have to pay around 5000€ in extra taxes 🫣

So i was expected to receive delivery of my m3p from 17-30 OCT in dubai and was assuming that it was on the deneb leader which arrived at dubai yesterday, minutes ago my app updated that it has been delayed to 25 Oct to 8 Nov, and the deneb leader status is anchored not at port , any ideas why this might be?

Summary: Saturday 22 Oct

A quiet day.

GLOVIS SUPREME ETA Barcelona 25 Oct
HOEGH COPENHAGEN ETA Zeebrugge on 05 Nov.
DENEB LEADER ETA Jebel Ali Dubai 22 Oct. She should have docked this morning but is presently waiting in an anchorage off the coast for her berth to become available.

All the above ships are not 'Tesla' ships in the true sense, in that they have not been chartered by Tesla - they are just being used by Tesla to move some cars.

GRANDE CALIFORNIA ETA Koper 30 Oct She is a Tesla charter and has 5000 Teslas onboard (724 MY, 4276 M3)
VIKING QUEEN ETA Barcelona 07 Nov.
GLOVIS SUMMIT ETA Southampton 16 Nov.
GRANDE ABIDJAN is enroute to Singapore (25 Oct). I am a bit puzzled by this ship (she's not big enough for a normal Tesla shipment) and so she may not be on Tesla business. We shall see what happens in Singapore... Could she be heading for Israel??
RCC AMSTERDAM departed Shanghai South enroute to a refuel off Singapore but we still don't know her final destination. WuWa has stated that mostly RHD were being loaded but we have yet to see the video.
RCC EUROPE is currently enroute to Shanghai South (still 773 NM to go!) and I reckon she will arrive on Tuesday. At the moment I can't see any ships that will arrive at Shanghai South ahead of her, so I think she may be the next to load.

GRAND RACE is enroute from Pier 80 to Pyeongtaek, S Korea ETA 28 Oct. She should then continue on to Taiwan.
The next ship to arrive at Pier 80 will be NOBLE ACE tomorrow morning. I expect she will depart to the Far East, probably Taiwan or S. Korea.

As always I will add the ships to the map here, so you can follow their progress.

Does that mean that the Deneb leader still has not unloaded its shipment, also how much time is that expected to take (the unloading process).

There is a way to see by the vin number or the source code on web,
On which ship the my tesla on,
Or What date will the vehicle be manufactured?

Ask Tesla for you manufactering date. We also don't know shich ship it is on. Like Mr. M said is possible that it's on on GRANDE ABIDJAN but we can't know at this point.

What ship is shipping car for Norway?
Ordered a TMYLR (hvite/20 inches) in June 2022.

For the last 2 months my EDA has changed so many times, suddenly it disappeared for about 2 weeks as well.

My last EDA is dec 2022 - march 2023.

Any chance of getting the car before new years? If not I will have to pay around 5000€ in extra taxes 🫣
If you don't have a VIN and these are your EDD's the only ship it could be on if it has shipped is RCC Amsterdam, but it's likely heading to the UK based on what was reported on the ground by WuWa. Your car probably hasn't shipped yet.

So i was expected to receive delivery of my m3p from 17-30 OCT in dubai and was assuming that it was on the deneb leader which arrived at dubai yesterday, minutes ago my app updated that it has been delayed to 25 Oct to 8 Nov, and the deneb leader status is anchored not at port , any ideas why this might be?
I think Deneb Leader has already unloaded yesterday. After unloading it usually takes +-10 days before Tesla delivers the cars.

Last edited:
My EDD is 18th Nov to 2nd Dec and Tesla just text me to say that I will get my trade in offer 30 days before my pick up date therefore I would imagine my car is still yet to leave Shanghai but is built (I have the hidden vin) Accurate? We must have a vessel leaving very soon for the UK

My EDD is 18th Nov to 2nd Dec and Tesla just text me to say that I will get my trade in offer 30 days before my pick up date therefore I would imagine my car is still yet to leave Shanghai but is built (I have the hidden vin) Accurate? We must have a vessel leaving very soon for the UK
If you have hidden VIN it already left Shanghai. Probably on Glovis Summit.

Same EDD + hidden Vin . I suspect as the end of the EDD is 2nd Dec they will process trade-in on 2nd Nov or close to that date to maintain the 30 day window (tradein price only jheld for 30 days)

Wu Wa just uploaded a new video of RCC Amsterdam being loaded with left hand drive MY's. I'd guess this one is for Zeebrugge.

Its very hard to tell, you catch the odd glimpse of LHR, but Wuwa himself did say that MOST of the ship was RHD, and since this video only really shows some cars in enough detail to be able to see where the wheel was, theres still no real way of knowing if the entire ship was LHD or not...?

• Helpful
Reactions: Millenium101
Its very hard to tell, you catch the odd glimpse of LHR, but Wuwa himself did say that MOST of the ship was RHD, and since this video only really shows some cars in enough detail to be able to see where the wheel was, theres still no real way of knowing if the entire ship was LHD or not...?
All the cars they're driving on the ramp are LHD as you can see the people exiting and entering the cars from the left. On the video from the ground at 13:47 you also see LHD only

Status
Not open for further replies.