Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Received the following text just now:
Tesla Update - Your Model Y arrival date is being calculated and will show shortly in your Tesla app. We will be in contact soon to ask you to schedule your collection appointment. Please ensure your pre-delivery tasks are completed within the next seven days in your Tesla Account at ts.la/account
Not ready for your Model 3 or need help? Reply here.

One it’s confusing as why does it say model 3 at the end 😂 also is this a sign of soon VIN assignment? EDD still showing as Jan- Feb at the moment

Received the following text just now:
Tesla Update - Your Model Y arrival date is being calculated and will show shortly in your Tesla app. We will be in contact soon to ask you to schedule your collection appointment. Please ensure your pre-delivery tasks are completed within the next seven days in your Tesla Account at ts.la/account
Not ready for your Model 3 or need help? Reply here.

One it’s confusing as why does it say model 3 at the end 😂 also is this a sign of soon VIN assignment? EDD still showing as Jan- Feb at the moment
Sounds promising. When did you order?

@Mr Miserable - GLOVIS SUPREME seems to be headed away from Koper, while her destination still shows Koper. Do you think that has changed routing midway ?
Meanhwile - Many VINs have dropped in NL and BE, but unlike the Tesla site which shows cars with towbars coming earlier, it is actually the cars without towbars coming in.

Interesting.
Hyperion Ray left Shanghai on October 25th in the evening, and Carrera left just about 15 hours later on October 26.
But it seems all the VIN's asigned are on the Carrera (at least that is my interpretation of all posts in various Fora through Europe) and Hyperion Ray is not mentioned anywhere but is in sailing ahead of Carrera and will not anchor in Singapore.

Summary: Thursday 27 Oct

HOEGH COPENHAGEN ETA Zeebrugge on 05 Nov. The ship is on a scheduled service but has a modified itinerary and will now route to Sagunto before heading to Zeebrugge. Zeebrugge ETA remains unchanged.
GRANDE CALIFORNIA ETA Koper 30 Oct She apparently has 5000 Teslas onboard (724 MY, 4276 M3) Although it looks like she will arrive late tomorrow, the port schedule remains unchanged and shows her still docking on 30 Nov.
VIKING QUEEN ETA Barcelona 07 Nov.
GRANDE ABIDJAN is enroute to Suez (7/11). I am a bit puzzled by this ship (she's not big enough for a normal Tesla shipment) and so she may not be on Tesla business. Could she be heading for Israel?? (Ashdod around 9 Nov?) I have read elsewhere on the internet that folks are saying she is also carrying containers of spares - I believe this to be complete nonesense. Yes the ship is capable but Shanghai South is not a container port.
GLOVIS SUMMIT ETA Southampton 16 Nov. She can easily make Southampton for the 16 Nov and it looks like she will soon overtake GRANDE ABIDJAN.

Don't forget to enter the GLOVIS SUMMIT competition - ENTER HERE

RCC AMSTERDAM ETA Koper 15 Nov.
HYPERION RAY is enroute for Suez . Destination unknown at present but almost certainly EU. (ETAs roughly KOP 17/11, BCN 18/11 or ZEE 21/11)
RCC EUROPE ETA Southampton 24 Nov.

There have been a number of departures to Singapore/Suez over the last couple of days from the main Shanghai terminal and Taicang that I'm keeping an eye on.

GRAND RACE is enroute from Pier 80 to Mokpo, S Korea ETA 29 Oct. She should then continue on to Taiwan.
NOBLE ACE is enroute to Taiwan from Pier 80.

As always I will add the ships to the map here, so you can follow their progress.
Is it curious that Hyperion Ray isn’t stopping in Singapore? Does that indicate a smaller load, bigger fuel tank or shorter journey (ie to Koper, unless my geography is rubbish!), or just me missing stuff and/or being stupid?

Just been browsing vesselfinder :D...any of these ships worth keeping an eye on @Mr Miserable?

Glovis Century - departed earlier today.
Hoegh Trader - in port currently (I think)

Sorry if I'm well off the mark here - first time looking on vesselfinder and not a premium user ;-) I think I'm missing Wuwa's videos and updates a bit! 😂
Glovis Century go to Korea

Hoegh Trader - TAICANG to SINGAPORE - Maybe can have some Tesla

Sounds promising I have the same order as you I think but mine is the end of Oct
Just messaged them and they’ve said the below… who knows, let’s wait and see over the next few days

Attachments

• B8B409DA-B8B6-4CAA-83F3-6CEE23383A3C.png
    B8B409DA-B8B6-4CAA-83F3-6CEE23383A3C.png
    281.7 KB · Views: 123
Reactions: Pezlar and BladNort
I am told that Barcelona docks was flooded with Teslas yesterday. It seems that GLOVIS SUPREME dumped a full load there.

I have noted that she has changed her destination and is now routing to Koper however from the report from Barcelona it is likely that she was fully unloaded there and her Tesla charter is complete.
confirmed, i literally flew over the ship and cars as i was coming in to land

Reactions: Mr Miserable
Any more thoughts on Morning Cello? (sounds like a £9 'superfood' smoothie)
I'm struggling to find the next EU/UK bound ship from Shanghai South at the moment.
HOEGH TRADER is currently loading at Taicang and she looks like a safe bet to transporting some cars to Zeebrugge. The good news with a Hoegh ship is that once the VINs are allocated it's easy to confirm whether Teslas are onboard or not.
MORNING CELLO is looking most likely to be the next ship to load at Shanghai South and that should happen early next week. She should head to Southampton. The big question is whether that will be to load Teslas or Polestars. A VIN shower post-departure or a WuWa video will decide.....

I'm struggling to find the next EU/UK bound ship from Shanghai South at the moment.
HOEGH TRADER is currently loading at Taicang and she looks like a safe bet to transporting some cars to Zeebrugge. The good news with a Hoegh ship is that once the VINs are allocated it's easy to confirm whether Teslas are onboard or not.
MORNING CELLO is looking most likely to be the next ship to load at Shanghai South and that should happen early next week. She should head to Southampton. The big question is whether that will be to load Teslas or Polestars. A VIN shower post-departure or a WuWa video will decide.....
Unfortunately WuWa can’t fly any drones over the docks due to a no flight ban across Shanghai.

He said the ban is lifted from November 12th 😭

Is it curious that Hyperion Ray isn’t stopping in Singapore? Does that indicate a smaller load, bigger fuel tank or shorter journey (ie to Koper, unless my geography is rubbish!), or just me missing stuff and/or being stupid?
She refuelled in Singapore last week on her way to Shanghai from S Africa. That'll be it for a couple of months.

Reactions: DevMar
Status
Not open for further replies.