Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a text...as they say in some program from itv! Tesla action required, your model 3 is due for delivery Wednesday 14th Dec between 8am and the end of the day. reply with your full address to receive confirmation of delivery!
The EDD was 31/12/22. Any ideas if this means I'll get home delivery or they will work out the best place for me to collect? Based in Greater Manchester.

I think GRANDE HALIFAX must be UK bound after watching that WuWa video.
Accordingly I calculate an arrival in Southampton around 15 Dec, depending of course, on how long she fannies around up the Yangtze.

The alternative is that these cars are bound for Ireland and therefore the ship will head for Zeebrugge. I think there are too many cars for this option.

Reactions: Darreno
Accordingly I calculate an arrival in Southampton around 15 Dec, depending of course, on how long she fannies around up the Yangtze.

The alternative is that these cars are bound for Ireland and therefore the ship will head for Zeebrugge. I think there are too many cars for this option.
So there is hopeful potential that GRANDE HALIFAX could be for the mid to late Dec EDD's for the UK. Fingers and everything else crossed.

Reactions: Hessles
**My guess** is that WuWa filmed the HALIFAX towards the end of the loading.
The RHDs are for the island, but not for GB. Now she picks up another load of another brand at the north pier
and then the foreign vehicles will leave Zeebrugge together with the Tesla RHDs on another ship to Ireland.

Summary: Friday 18 Nov

A quick reminder we have 2 competition running at the moment: GLOVIS SAFETY and HOEGH TRANSPORTER.

CARRERA
ETA Zeebrugge 24 Nov. She is enjoying a sedate cruise through the Med..
RCC EUROPE ETA Southampton 19:30 21 Nov.
HOEGH TRADER ETA Zeebrugge 30 Nov. Known to be carrying some Teslas. According to her schedule she should route direct to Zeebrugge from Suez.
MORNING CELLO ETA Southampton 04 Dec. Didn't stay long enough at Shanghai South to load much. VIN allocations suggest she is carrying some Teslas, but not many I suspect. It looks like she will make a stop in Tarragona, Spain on 27 Nov. This stop won't be Tesla related.
GLOVIS SAFETY ETA Southampton 04 Dec. Can she still make it to Southampton by the 4th Dec?
Don't forgert to enter the competition! Enter HERE
TOKYO CAR ETA Zeebrugge 12 Dec.
G POSEIDON is enroute to Singapore for a refuel. She is a big ship (5000+ cars) and she is not hanging around. Destination looks likely to be Zeebrugge (~10 Dec).
GLOVIS SUN ETA Barcelona 10 Dec. Departed Shanghai South after only 24 hrs alongside, so probably only 2000-2500 cars onboard, which seems a waste of such a large ship.
GRANDE HALIFAX She looks as though she will certainly be heading to Southampton but when will she arrive?? She left Shanghai South this morning and is making her way to dock again at a Yangtze port. I don't know why.
DONG A GLAUCOS is now loading at Shanghai South. She is almost certainly another Tesla ship. WuWa needs a tent. We haven't seen a departure to Koper for a while...
Is this the last ship of Q4? I think we might be able to squeeze one more in....

MSC IMMACOLATA enroute from Pier 80 to Shanghai (29 Nov)

HOEGH TRANSPORTER looks a cert for the Model S/X shipment. She departs Baltimore on 20 Nov and arrives Zeebrugge on 02 Dec.
Click here to enter the competition! It closes for entries in just 2 days!
HOEGH TROVE looks like she will take the 2nd S/X shipment. Dep Baltimore 05 Dec arr Zeebrugge 18 Dec

As always I will add the ships to the map here, so you can follow their progress.

Time for a transatlantic competition! We haven't had one for a while!

HOEGH TRANSPORTER Competition

Where will HOEGH TRANSPORTER be at Midday UTC on 24 Nov 22?
She should be sailing between Baltimore (A3) and Zeebrugge (Q0).​

All you have to do is choose a major square and then one of the 25 minor squares within it, that you think the ship will be located in. (I realise they aren't actually square!)

View attachment 875658

View attachment 875661
Only 1 entry per person
In the event of a tie, the person who chose the closest small square first will be declared the winner.
The competition will close for entries at Midday UTC on 20 Nov 22 .
There is no prize - it's just bit of fun!
Results will be announced on the shipping thread on 24 Nov 22.

You don't need to sign in to Google or enter an email address to enter!
BUT please enter your real TMC forum username. Thank you

CLICK HERE to Enter
Mr M, though this is going to Zee, will it also have UK cars on there which will be shipped over from there?

My EDD is 14-30 December, in your opinion would you say I’ve got a shot of being on this boat? 🤞🏻

As a freight novis this dosen't make since to me. Is she headed to Barcelona to get the cars or were the cars transported to an another dock in some other place and then loaded onto the ship? If you ask me she might as well be out drunk sailing. She's going in the wrong direction! ;)
Methinks, H Higway went to BCN to pickup cars left there, dropped them off to Southampton -> Bremerhaven and then Zeebrugge. Now Nordics will be covered by the KESS weekly transports outlined here: http://www.kess.kline.de/data/files/105/HHSchedule.pdf It would fit Danube Highway (edited) for those cars. Also would fit my TA’s comment (”your car is coming to Helsinki on 2.12”), which us exactly 2 days after Danube Hwy is scheduled to arrive in Hanko on 30.11. I assume a day to unload and another to transport.

Swedes in southern Sweden should be 3 days sooner and maybe 2 days in Stockholm region?

Getting a ship the size of H highway all the way North sounds odd.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hippy and arska63
Status
Not open for further replies.