Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hoping that Grande Halifax’s AIS destination changing back to Singapore is just some kind of glitch…
Yep.
Quite often bored crewmembers during the night shift muck around with the GPS, generally to see how far they are away from home, not realising it outputs to AIS. It will probably not be corrected until Suez.

• Informative
Reactions: navguy12 and KDudds
can you please add also the Grande meditrriano to the Map???
I don't usually add feeders to the map as they are generally always within terrestrial AIS range and there can be lots of them. I concentrate on the intercontinental voyages which have a broader audience and are harder or expensive to track.
Additionally, and much more importantly, I'm off on holiday tomorrow until after Christmas!

I don't usually add feeders to the map as they are generally always within terrestrial AIS range and there can be lots of them. I concentrate on the intercontinental voyages which have a broader audience and are harder or expensive to track.
Additionally, and much more importantly, I'm off on holiday tomorrow until after Christmas!
Happy holidays Mr M! Thanks for answering all of our annoying little questions over the past few months & satisfying our obsessive tracker-refreshing needs.

Hoegh Transporter just entered the harbor of Zeebrugge

Attachments

• 67A6A6E8-7595-47F8-B9F5-00FCD0DE98AE.jpeg
    67A6A6E8-7595-47F8-B9F5-00FCD0DE98AE.jpeg
    410.3 KB · Views: 480
How the he'll are we going to cope until 2023 or will your dedication allow some updates,have a fabulous holiday and see you back in 2023

• Funny
Reactions: navguy12
SUNDAY 04 Dec

GLOVIS SAFETY
Arrived Southampton.
MORNING CELLO Arrived Southampton.

G POSEIDON ETA Zeebrugge 10 Dec. Should arrive AM and so should overtake TOKYO CAR.
TOKYO CAR ETA Zeebrugge 10 Dec. Should arrive PM
GLOVIS SUN ETA Barcelona 10 Dec according to the port however the ship has an ETA of 08 Dec.
DONG A GLAUCOS Barcelona ETA 13 Dec.
GRANDE HALIFAX Southampton ETA~15 Dec.
HOEGH SHANGHAI ETA Zeebrugge 22 Dec Confirmed to have departed Taicang with Teslas onboard. ETA Le Havre 20 Dec and Zeebrugge 22 Dec.
THEMIS ETA Koper 24 Dec

MSC IMMACOLATA bound for Australia (BNE 12 Dec, PKL 15 Dec). She will then return to Shanghai and load for Southampton (arr 28 Jan) and therefore will very likely to be the 1st ship of Q1 23! This must surely be the longest Tesla charter seen to date!

HOEGH TRANSPORTER Arrived Zeebrugge.

HOEGH TROVE looks likely to take the 2nd S/X shipment. Latest schedule Dep Baltimore 11 Dec arr Zeebrugge 22 Dec

You can follow the progress of the ships on the map here. The ever reliable @Frizzy will be maintaining it.

This is my last daily summary of the year as I'm off on holiday to the USA and Caribbean, at least the wife is, and I know my place.. .
I'll be back in time for Q1 2023!

SUNDAY 04 Dec

GLOVIS SAFETY
Arrived Southampton.

G POSEIDON ETA Zeebrugge 10 Dec. Should arrive AM and so should overtake TOKYO CAR.
GLOVIS SUN ETA Barcelona 10 Dec according to the port however the ship has an ETA of 08 Dec.
HOEGH SHANGHAI ETA Zeebrugge 22 Dec Confirmed to have departed Taicang with Teslas onboard. ETA Le Havre 20 Dec and Zeebrugge 22 Dec.
THEMIS ETA Koper 24 Dec

MSC IMMACOLATA bound for Australia (BNE 12 Dec, PKL 15 Dec). She will then return to Shanghai and load for Southampton (arr 28 Jan) and therefore will very likely to be the 1st ship of Q1 23! This must surely be the longest Tesla charter seen to date!

HOEGH TROVE looks likely to take the 2nd S/X shipment. Latest schedule Dep Baltimore 11 Dec arr Zeebrugge 22 Dec

You can follow the progress of the ships on the map here. The ever reliable @Frizzy will be maintaining it.

This is my last daily summary of the year as I'm off on holiday to the USA and Caribbean, at least the wife is, and I know my place.. .
Thanks for all the Q4 delivery info Mr M, enjoy the well earned break….fairly sure my MY is on Glovis Safety and is being delivered on Friday! 😃

SUNDAY 04 Dec

GLOVIS SAFETY
Arrived Southampton.

THEMIS ETA Koper 24 Dec

If you’re on Viking Neptune, I’ll buy you a few.

SUNDAY 04 Dec

GLOVIS SAFETY
Arrived Southampton.

THEMIS ETA Koper 24 Dec

Thank you Mr M, for all the inputs and I think my car could be from GLOVIS SAFETY. Collecting on Dec 9th

So by way of an update. I pulled the trigger on an existing inventory MYP. Ordered original car 19/10 with EDD of 24/12 at Bluewater (Xmas eve at Bluewater = nightmare) hidden vin PC62 and likely to be on Halifax.
28/11 saw inventory model so called Tesla.
29/11 told to expect delivery in 5-7days. Phoned again and was passing so said I could collect. Minor flapping their end and said car could be ready by end of play that day.
Collected in the dark but super happy.

Just hope the PC62 don’t come with these upgraded cameras as my impatience will have got the better of me!!

Reactions: navguy12
Status
Not open for further replies.