Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Waiting room and delivery discussion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What about Morning Linda?
ETA Drammen 22.08?
But maby not Zeebrugge first?
Will that be carrying Teslas? The last date of 27th has not budged at all for me while the first has. Wondering if it's already on the way, or if it's just a dumb date and it's actually only at zeebrugge for now.

Attachments

• 2E84A35D-DF0D-467B-8152-27E16661F95D.jpeg
    2E84A35D-DF0D-467B-8152-27E16661F95D.jpeg
    438.3 KB · Views: 97
Since cars will reach Drammen after 27th Aug and so on, should not we expect the delivery date and time by now? How long before Tesla notifies us abou the delivery in Norway? Or Drammen to be specific.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-08-18 091644.png
    Screenshot 2022-08-18 091644.png
    25.8 KB · Views: 40
Yeah, bit odd. Anyone here want to call their local store and ask? :D

By the way, a UECC ship is unloading at Drammen right now. Any idea what's coming off it, @Mr Miserable ? 8 day window here starting tomorrow so wondering if my car was snuck aboard an earlier ship or something.
I dont think your car is on this UECC. This is Autoprogress that left Zeebrugge on 15th and then bremerhaven on 16th before reaching drammen. However Tesla reached Zeebruge yeesterday.

Yeah was not carrying anything for us.

Anyway -- The time for it to pass Suez went by so fast, but now I can't stop checking every few hours. I feel like the days have become so goddamn long. Can't wait. :D

Oh and found the extra views Mr Miserable was posting. ;) Just wish they updated more often.

You can go down and up in number, but the 24 one is the only interesting one. 19 sort of if you're lucky with the snapshot timing like he was when he posted the few MIG MY that came two days ago.

nocheating1.jpg

Since cars will reach Drammen after 27th Aug and so on, should not we expect the delivery date and time by now? How long before Tesla notifies us abou the delivery in Norway? Or Drammen to be specific.

This is what Tesla Delivery NO wrote to me:
Du vil få nærmere informasjon per SMS når bilen er ankommet Europa og bekreftet videre til Norge. Det vil være ca. 1-2 uker før levering og du vil da få mulighet til å velge leveringsdato.

Hey, have an EDD 26. Aug - 16 Sep, tesla representative estimates delivery in the beginning of september.
VIN: LRW*
Pick up area: Kristiansand, Norway
Model: M3LR

Any idea which vessel it might be on?
I think your car is already in Zeebrugge. Follow the shipping thread for updates of when deliveries are made to Drammen from Zeebrugge. Probably AUTOSTAR arriving 27 Aug.

Last edited by a moderator: