Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Holiday Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Unless you're a muppet who pays for a blue tick, the chances of him reading any of those Tweets are close to non-existent.
Sure, but maybe one of his many "Shills" there will pick up the torch.... One thing for certain, you are guaranteed no action any time soon if you just sit here and complain (like I do) about this auto wiper/FSDj set of issues. Worth a shot, so I invested all of 30s to put it out there on X...

The auto wiper abomination has been there from the start and nothing changed, can't see anything happen either unless they retrofit with a sensor!

Actually, it use to be worse - until some Norwegian (?) created a video showing how bad it was which shamed EM into coming up with the current incarnation that is ‘Deep Rain’ (also know as ‘another pile of crap’).

• Funny
Reactions: Rooster6655
1000002890.png

With this coming from a senior Tesla AI Engineer ("enough with all legacy auto [birds eye views]"), I doubt they'll be working on a stitched together camera feed any time soon.

Yes they’re using the other comment EM replied to
« bird’s eye is irrelevant in a world where car drives themselves »
Well…. Except we’re nowhere near this future yet, despite the numerous Elon promises.

So maybe instead of claiming every year that ‘robotaxi is coming soon’, they should have taken a moment to develop BEV in the interim….

Yes they’re using the other comment EM replied to
« bird’s eye is irrelevant in a world where car drives themselves »
Well…. Except we’re nowhere near this future yet, despite the numerous Elon promises.

So maybe instead of claiming every year that ‘robotaxi is coming soon’, they should have taken a moment to develop BEV in the interim….
"Screaming goats" coming next week! Auto wiper fix, sometime next year....

• Funny
Reactions: Ashdeman
yeah, not sold on the screaming goats, I was really hoping "custom lock sounds" would not be confined to pre-defined sounds and the emphasis would be on customisation (i.e. upload) - then I would've been the first to slap the Windows XP shutdown chime 😁
If I trust what was posted above, you will be able to do that with custom .WAV on the usb key!

PS: and great idea :D