Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Holiday Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If I don't choose to use the new lock sounds, am I supposed to still get the old one where the horn beeps?

Kinda liked that and don't like the new ones, but if I don't pick a new one I don't seem to get a noise from the car when locked.

I was downloading the update (it was being horrendously slow so moved the car closer to the WiFi) it seemed to speed up the download but then it disappeared and started again. When I check release notes it looks like it downloaded and then immediately did another minor update? Or am I reading it wrong? The release notes for the first download didn't show the cameras but after the minor updates it did show in the release notes.
Screenshot_20231219_230000_Tesla.jpg

Got my update yesterday to 44.30.2 - really excited for the podcast function, unfortunately this update has borked my connectivity so it keeps cutting out so I can’t listen to The Good The Bad and The Rugby on my way to work - Elon gives with one hand and takes away with the other……

Got my update yesterday to 44.30.2 - really excited for the podcast function, unfortunately this update has borked my connectivity so it keeps cutting out so I can’t listen to The Good The Bad and The Rugby on my way to work - Elon gives with one hand and takes away with the other……
I have been having connectivity issues for a couple of weeks now prior to this update . I think others here have too.