Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Model Y Custom Order Wait Time

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm in the lakes region of NH, sales person told me they would deliver for free as we're within 200 miles of a service center, but I have my doubts.

MYLR White Ext. \ Black Int. 20"
Order: 1/15
EDD: 2/9 - 3/16

In 2019 I picked up my M3 from NY, but it doesn't seem like that is an option anymore. Though I'm excited for the MY, it's not the same as the first time so I don't think I'd make the drive again.
we're definitely within 200 miles of a service center. heck, I'm 195miles to Mt.Kisco... Albany NY and all the MA locations are much closer. I guess it may be worth $750 to push this topic.

Likely delivery center would be Paramus NJ. Tesla previously delivered my '21 Y to my driveway for no cost back in Nov '20: apparently that's not available now. the few minor issues we had with that car were solved by mobile service.

actually pondered asking for a MA delivery and just paying the 6.25% sales tax.. but that's notably more than $750.. wondering how much it would take to have a MA Telsa employee drive the new car over the border... that's how Toyota of Acton (ma) side-steps sales tax and delivers to NH buyers, supposedly.
Holy Crow that is a drive!!!
I thought driving to Mt. Kisco for 3 1/2 hours was bad. Which now that I know where I’m going, it’s not bad at all.

With the recent price drop and tax credit eligibility I am seriously considering ordering a model y, color blue, 19” wheels. Does anyone know the approximate current wait time for delivery if an order is placed now? I would also welcome any information on the Tesla delivery process as it is a bit unclear to me. I am in Kentucky where I do not believe Tesla has a store location.
Ordered mine about a week ago. Model Y, Blue, LR, 5 seat, 19 gemini, black interior in NJ and delivery is showing March 5 to 31

Reactions: jose3030
With the recent price drop and tax credit eligibility I am seriously considering ordering a model y, color blue, 19” wheels. Does anyone know the approximate current wait time for delivery if an order is placed now? I would also welcome any information on the Tesla delivery process as it is a bit unclear to me. I am in Kentucky where I do not believe Tesla has a store location.

I live by Louisville. My pick-up location is Cincinnati. I didn't pick that location but when I chose blue color it gave me that location. I just purchased today and have not been given date of pick-up yet. A friend got theirs in about 3 weeks.

MYLR White with Black interior, 7 seater, 19" Gemini wheels

OD - 01/15
No VIN
EDD - 02/16-03/23 No change since initial assignment.
Selected cash payment and no trade in. All tasks completed so far.

Anyone know if financing vs cash makes any difference to dates? I am ok to go with either.

I found lowest auto loan interest rates @ tower fcu bank- Loan Rates - Tower Federal Credit Union

Any other banks offering lowest interest rates?
Doubt it - apply asap because tower is flooded with applications and are taking a long time to approve membership and auto loans

Did you pick the delivery location? I hope it does not come early for me cos I will be on vacation until 2/5/2023.
No I didn’t pick it, Tesla picks it for you.

If you go into the app and click on registration, then view, all your information will be there and at the very bottom it will tell you your Tesla Location.

Reactions: kbr0125
Order Date 01/23/23 Model Y white with black interiors 7 seaters, Autopilot 19" wheels. Initial EDD: Feb - Mar 2023 then changed after 24 hours to Feb - Apr 2023. Yet to receive the VIN. Located in Frisco, TXS. Per all the law of averages within this post..most of them who have ordered prior to Jan 14th or 15th seem to be getting really quick and unsure any one after 15th is more a speculation. Saw a YT video that Tesla manufacturers a model y every few mins/secs on production line.