Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Model Y Puck size (austin build)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’d just wrap it with electrical tape or something until it fit the way I want.
I'm thinking coating the insertion tip with some RTV/gasket maker should fix things. Permatex black is some pretty strong stuff when cured.

Having done a tire rotation in my garage, I would not jack without a puck. Things can shift a bit while jacking and having no puck would be very unforgiving. Even if a puck is loose, I'd still use it over nothing.

Reactions: andrewr83
Just got my long range Austin built. The puck online I bought did not fit. Not sure what I need anymore. This is a photo I took, but I didn’t have a proper measuring tool
IMG_4627.jpeg

I just picked up an Austin built 2024 MYLR yesterday to replace my totaled 2023 Fremont built one. The pucks still fit.

Annoyingly, the package shelf does not fold in quite the same way so I can't tuck it up for loading like my old one...

I just picked up an Austin built 2024 MYLR yesterday to replace my totaled 2023 Fremont built one. The pucks still fit.

Annoyingly, the package shelf does not fold in quite the same way so I can't tuck it up for loading like my old one...
I made a note of the parcel shelf only folding in two places instead of three at delivery and asked Tesla to replace it with the three fold version. My service appointment is Monday, we’ll see if they replace it.