Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Model Y updates and production?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I understand that Tesla will be removing ultrasonic sensors in the 2023 model Y along with a few other updates.

I ordered my model Y 1 month ago and is expected to arrive between Feb and May 2023.

Is there any indication that the model Y I ordered will have these updates? Has production for this batch of model Ys begun already?

Thanks!
I took possession of my 2023 model Y performance today 11/2. (Yes 2023, has P in the vIN). To my surprise the car had the 12 USS’s. Also had stalks and a round steering wheel (no yoke) which I’ve seen as rumored changes.

How much horsepower does the Model Y Standard Range (RWD) from Shanghai have. (new car) .
220 kiloWatt, at least in the spec built for Australia (via Road Vehicle Regulator)

So 295 horsepower or 300 pferdestärke (ps or "metric horsepower")

1667430449846.png

I understand that Tesla will be removing ultrasonic sensors in the 2023 model Y along with a few other updates.

I ordered my model Y 1 month ago and is expected to arrive between Feb and May 2023.

Is there any indication that the model Y I ordered will have these updates? Has production for this batch of model Ys begun already?

Thanks!
I received my 2023 Model Y Nov 1st and it has USS