Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
SUMMARY 04 Jul 23

VIKING SEA
has dropped anchor south of Vancouver Island and will wait for the strike to conclude.

MORNING MARGARETA is on her way to New Westminster ETA 15/16 Jul

GRANDE MIRAFIORI is currently alongside Shanghai South. I expect her to head to Southampton ETA around 30/31 Jul.

CRYSTAL RAY should arrive at Suez tomorrow. She is bound for Barcelona ETA 9 Jul (and the hope is Southampton afterwards.)

GLOVIS CLIPPER departed Pier 80 San Francisco bound for Taiwan ETA 17 Jul.

then why did Bob say his SA told him that the strike doesn’t affect the delivery since they’ll unload the cars themselves?
I don't think the SA's actually know much at all about how the strike will affect their operations. When I asked my SA, he said they don't really know much, but that so far (as of Sunday), everything was business as usual. But that can change at the drop of a hat.

Unless VIKING SEA happens to raise anchor and sail into a port in the next 24 hours, we may be in for a bit of a wait.

I'm pretty sure that my car is onboard MORNING MARGARETA, so I am keeping my fingers crossed!!

Reactions: Bob123
I don't think the SA's actually know much at all about how the strike will affect their operations. When I asked my SA, he said they don't really know much, but that so far (as of Sunday), everything was business as usual. But that can change at the drop of a hat.

Unless VIKING SEA happens to raise anchor and sail into a port in the next 24 hours, we may be in for a bit of a wait.

I'm pretty sure that my car is onboard MORNING MARGARETA, so I am keeping my fingers crossed!!
Would you mind if you ask your SA again?

SUMMARY 04 Jul 23

VIKING SEA
has dropped anchor south of Vancouver Island and will wait for the strike to conclude.

GRANDE MIRAFIORI is currently alongside Shanghai South. I expect her to head to Southampton ETA around 30/31 Jul.

CRYSTAL RAY should arrive at Suez tomorrow. She is bound for Barcelona ETA 9 Jul (and the hope is Southampton afterwards.)

Do you know if there are some M3 for Italy on them?? Thank you very much

SUMMARY 04 Jul 23

VIKING SEA