Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDIT: sorry I couldn’t delete my previous post just a few bits to add in

I ordered my car on the 15/01. I am in ireland (Cork) .The delivery range of the car is between 24/02 - 12/03. I haven’t been assigned a VIN yet. My question is, will be car be on the Golden XING? And when will I get my vin ? Thanks advance Tesla fam
Vins have not been assigned (or hidden vin not yet discoverable) yet for any Irish deliveries ...later than has been the usual pattern. Unfortunately there is nobody who can let you know when you will get your VIN although local guys in Tesla expect notifications to go out shortly (they always say that btw). Perhaps not what you wanted to hear but best to manage expectations. Just a mater of being patient.

Saturday 28 Jan 23 SUMMARY

Little change. Shanghai GF remains closed until Monday.

GOLD XING ETA Zeebrugge tomorrow. Arrival now delayed until Monday morning. Currently crossing the Bay of Biscay and on schedule.

SEA HELLINIS ETA Koper 30 Jan.

MSC IMMACOLATA ETA Southampton 08 Feb A very quick load at Shanghai South makes me think she may only have 2000-2500 cars at max onboard. ETA now brought forward by 2 days to 08 Feb (although she is still scheduled to arrive on 10 Feb)

DONG-A GLAUCOS ETA Barcelona 09 Feb (Looks to be on same itinerary as BOHEME)

LAKE KIVU ETA Zeebrugge 17 Feb.

GRAND MARK ETA Southampton 16 Feb. Currently enroute to Suez ETA 07 Feb - note my revised estimate for her ETA in Southampton.

HOEGH TRAPPER ETA Zeebrugge 22 Feb

COSCO TENGFEI I suspect she may not be carrying any Teslas at all. I haven't spotted a VIN shower either.

Coming the other way is DREAM ORCHID Zeebrugge - Taipei (8 Feb)

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is free despite being updated via satellite with the latest data available, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.

Last edited:

GOLD XING ETA Zeebrugge tomorrow. Currently crossing the Bay of Biscay and on schedule.

MSC IMMACOLATA ETA Southampton 08 Feb A very quick load at Shanghai South makes me think she may only have 2000-2500 cars at max onboard. ETA now brought forward by 2 days to 08 Feb (although she is still scheduled to arrive on 10 Feb)

GRAND MARK ETA Southampton 16 Feb. Currently enroute to Suez ETA 07 Feb - note my revised estimate for her ETA in Southampton.

COSCO TENGFEI I suspect she may not be carrying any Teslas at all. I haven't spotted a VIN shower either.

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is free despite being updated via satellite with the latest data available, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.
On the topic about the cars for Ireland, Is there any video of LAKE KIVU or HOEGH TRAPPER loading? I am wondering, if we can try to spot the steering wheels. If they are on the right, considering all UK cara go to Southampton this can be a confirmation that cars for Ireland and onboard.

GOLD XING ETA Zeebrugge tomorrow. Currently crossing the Bay of Biscay and on schedule.

What boat is on their way to Sweden with Model 3? I have ETA 13 Feb - 29 Feb

I found a VIN just like that in the source code of my Tesla Profile page but with a slight difference, mine is LRWYHCEK3PCxxxxxx as I have a MYLR on order so I suspect thats why I have LRWY at the start.

I have an ETA of 02/03 to 17/03 and I'm UK basesd so I am not sure which of the 2 ships heading to Southampton my MY is on, lol...
Exactly the same for me for both VIN and ETA!

Exactly the same for me for both VIN and ETA!
Got same VIN, but I’ve been told on the phone my car would be in the country around the 10th so I believe mine is on MSC Immacolata. I’ve scheduled already delivery and my earliest date was 21st I don’t believe yours is on the MSC if your earliest delivery is beginning of March. But that said I’m collecting less than 100mi from Southampton, so not sure if this also need to be considered.

What boat goes to Europe with the Model X? Is it MORNING LENA?
There was an unconfirmed report that some Model S were shipped to Sweden onboard this ship.
There was never any solid evidence presented and so may have just been wishful thinking.
The ship went Gothenburg, which is not a normal "Tesla" port for Sweden and didn't go to Zeebrugge the normal port of entry.
Lots of negatives in my opinion and so I believe it to be unlikely.
The last 2 shipments of Model S/X to Europe were made by Hoegh vessels to Zeebrugge from Baltimore.
I routinely look for possible S/X shipments - nothing spotted so far this quarter.

Last edited:
Reactions: LampyDave