Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Im in ROI (Cork) as well, put my order back in Nov/22 for a MYRWD but upgrade it to a MYLR after prices changed. ETA was specific between 20/Feb to 9/March, but just today the delivery date of my order is updated to a generic Feb to Mar 2023. Tesla got in touch to sort out trade-in, SENAI grant and finance, which leads me to believe our Teslas are in one of the following ships:

LAKE KIVU ETA Zeebrugge 17 Feb. << Should get VINs by 7 Feb

HOEGH TRAPPER ETA Zeebrugge 22 << Should get VINs by 12 Feb
Interesting, I only ordered on 19th JAN (MY LR) but really hoping (perhaps naively) that they keep to their delivery window. It's said Feb-Apr since I ordered and hasn't updated at all.....fingers crossed. Thanks for your info.

Well that's fast I'm waiting since 07/'22 on my M3P MSM (BE). Are you using an external leasing company? I suppose with all the ships coming to ZBR, it will be there any time soon (fingers crossed)

My original order was also from 07/22 (M3P Red) but got some inside info in november about shortage red and blue productions and would not be here before march (best case scenario) so opted on a full black one instead. Indeed This week and next week together 3 ships. But alot for export for other country's and not so much for our own BE market they told me. Yeah fingers crossed! Better soon then late ^^

The 2 ships in Barcelona BOHEME and GRANDE CALIFORNIA are preparing to depart.
The surprise is that they are not going to their scheduled destinations, BOHEME is off to Tilbury (which is definitely not Tesla related) and GRANDE CALIFORNIA is off to Gioia Tauro (also not likely to be Tesla related).

Interesting, I only ordered on 19th JAN (MY LR) but really hoping (perhaps naively) that they keep to their delivery window. It's said Feb-Apr since I ordered and hasn't updated at all.....fingers crossed. Thanks for your info.
Am in same situation, ordered MY LR solid black on 14 Jan in ROI.Delivery window also says Feb to April still.have filled in the SEAI grant forms and sorted the Tesla Finance etc.No movement at all on this window.I would have preferred a date range not a monthly range for the expected delivery date.On a positive note when I rang the Tesla support on the 18th of Jan the guy said he was very confident the car would be delivered before the end of March so maybe these dates ranges can be taken with a grain of salt .fingers crossed !

Reactions: Dmaurice
Im in ROI (Cork) as well, put my order back in Nov/22 for a MYRWD but upgrade it to a MYLR after prices changed. ETA was specific between 20/Feb to 9/March, but just today the delivery date of my order is updated to a generic Feb to Mar 2023. Tesla got in touch to sort out trade-in, SENAI grant and finance, which leads me to believe our Teslas are in one of the following ships:

LAKE KIVU ETA Zeebrugge 17 Feb. << Should get VINs by 7 Feb

HOEGH TRAPPER ETA Zeebrugge 22 << Should get VINs by 12 Feb
I'm in Cork also and Ordered on 14th Jan M3RWD I have a date range of 24 Feb to 12 March so I was thinking that it might be on one of these 2 ships also. Fingers crossed.

I found a vin in the source code on the Tesla profile page, but not a vin from the “fine hidden vin” link that are published her. I found this LRW3E7FS1PCxxxxx

I have a delivery date that says 15/2 to 1/3 ( just changed from 26/2 to 9/3). I am getting delivery in Denmark. So I can’t figure out on what ship my car are located (Model 3 RWD). I am thinking maybe Golden Xing? Any suggestions?

I found a vin in the source code on the Tesla profile page, but not a vin from the “fine hidden vin” link that are published her. I found this LRW3E7FS1PCxxxxx

I have a delivery date that says 15/2 to 1/3 ( just changed from 26/2 to 9/3). I am getting delivery in Denmark. So I can’t figure out on what ship my car are located (Model 3 RWD). I am thinking maybe Golden Xing? Any suggestions?
Mine is 99% chance to be in Gold Xing and I have just today booked delivery on 9.2 in Finland. Your is probably in another ship which is coming next.

I found a VIN just like that in the source code of my Tesla Profile page but with a slight difference, mine is LRWYHCEK3PCxxxxxx as I have a MYLR on order so I suspect thats why I have LRWY at the start.

I have an ETA of 02/03 to 17/03 and I'm UK basesd so I am not sure which of the 2 ships heading to Southampton my MY is on, lol...

EDIT: sorry I couldn’t delete my previous post just a few bits to add in

I ordered my car on the 15/01. I am in ireland (Cork) .The delivery range of the car is between 24/02 - 12/03. I haven’t been assigned a VIN yet. My question is, will be car be on the Golden XING? And when will I get my vin ? Thanks advance Tesla fam