Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tuesday 31 Jan 23 SUMMARY

I am hoping to see a UK bound ship depart in the next day or two, assuming Tesla have anticipated the UK's big annual 01 Mar sales spike. (For non-UK readers, this is when the 2023 number plate will be issued and so accordingly March is the peak month for new car sales and 01 Mar is the busiest day) I suspect a lot of cars from GRAND MARK will sit around until 01 Mar.

MSC IMMACOLATA ETA Southampton 08 Feb A very quick load at Shanghai South makes me think she may only have 2000-2500 cars at max onboard. She is now in the Med and my calculated estimate of 08 Feb has been confirmed. Whether the Port of Southampton can accomodate her then is another matter and we should find that out on Friday.

DONG-A GLAUCOS ETA Barcelona 09 Feb (Looks to be on same itinerary as BOHEME)

LAKE KIVU ETA Zeebrugge 17 Feb.

GRAND MARK ETA Southampton 16 Feb. Currently enroute to Suez ETA 07 Feb - note my revised estimate for her ETA in Southampton.

HOEGH TRAPPER ETA Zeebrugge 22 Feb

Coming the other way is DREAM ORCHID Zeebrugge - Taipei (8 Feb)

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is free despite being updated via satellite with the latest data available, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.

Sharing my timelines for my order for Model Y SR, Red with black interior.

29-Dec-2022: Placed order on employer portal
3-Jan-2023: Got confirmation from lease co. (Leaseplan)
4-Jan-2023: Got request from Tesla to create an account
9-Jan-2023: Text from Tesla asking for confirmation of address for delivery
18-Jan-2023: Text from Tesla confirming delivery date (23rd-Feb) and address
19-Jan-2023: Text from Tesla with data and address again and that their carrier will get in touch closer to time
20-Jan-2023: Text from Tesla with VIN and registration no.
26-Jan-2023: email from lease co. to let me know they have cancelled the order as prices have changed and that I can reorder the same specs to keep my place in the queue
31-Jan-2023: Employer portal finally synced with leaseplan and I was able to reorder the car, also got confirmation from them that they have now matched my order against their order to Tesla

This is what I'm getting for my Irish VIN (hidden) from My Cargo
1675250533407.png

Reactions: Andy Jones