Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm in very similar situation, in the UK waiting on a M3P Silver/Black. Tesla have just text me to confirm a delivery date to my home address of 7th March. They said I'd get my VIN and reg plate info later (I am on a lease so its not available in my account until day of delivery).

I too have assumed my car must be on the GRAND MARK, unless there is a new ship leaving very very soon.

Interesting that its a home delivery, when a friend with the exact same leasing company just got his by collecting at the local dealership.
Is your friend using salary sacrifice or just the same leasing company?

My Car is on the HOEGH CHIBA I got the VIN last week shortly after it left Port I think there are a lot of Irish cars on that Ship. I ordered on 14 Jan. The EDD on that is currently 27 Feb to 14 Mar on my account, but the Ship is due in Zeebrugge on the 2nd March so it will be in Dublin probably a week later maybe?
Thank you. By the look of it, the assignment of VIN takes about 2-3 weeks for Irish RHDs.

Hi All - Delivery date confirmed by Tesla for 8th March for my M3P in Black with White seats. They said it arrives in the UK on 7th March - so assume this must be on a boat arrived after the GRAND MARK and MSC IMMACOLATA...
If GLOVIS SUNRISE is UK bound I would estimate her arrival to be 07 Mar, which fits nicely.
We now need a WuWa video of this ship loading and to see whether RHD or LHD are being loaded onboard.
Switch on the bat signal!

Tuesday 07 Feb 23 SUMMARY

MSC IMMACOLATA
ETA Southampton 09 Feb A very quick load at Shanghai South makes me think she may only have 2000-2500 cars at max onboard. Her arrival into the Western Docks is now confirmed to be the morning of 09 Feb. She is currently crossing the Bay of Biscay.

DONG-A GLAUCOS ETA Barcelona 09 Feb

GRAND MARK ETA Southampton 16 Feb. Should transit the Suez Canal tomorrow.

LAKE KIVU ETA Zeebrugge 17 Feb. I was a little surprised to see that she did not transit the Suez Canal today and assume that she will do so tomorrow morning. Even so, she is still on schedule to arrive in Zeebrugge on 17 Feb.

HOEGH TRAPPER ETA Zeebrugge 22 Feb

HOEGH CHIBA ETA Zeebrugge 02 Mar. Shipment of RHD for Ireland confirmed to be onboard. Now showing on the map!

GLOVIS SUNRISE is currently loading at Shanghai South. Is she UK-bound??

Going the other way is DREAM ORCHID Zeebrugge - Taipei (Tomorrow) carrying Berlin-built Model Y to Taiwan
After unloading in Taipei she is scheduled to load in Shanghai and return to Zeebrugge.

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is free despite being updated via satellite with the latest data available, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.

Thanks for the updates. Still waiting on a vin for my M3 RWD (Red), but it seems that's the only thing missing, because I've done all the paperwork with Tesla already. My car is definitely going incognito lol. Maybe it's in the Lake Kivu or the Chiba, but I know people are getting VINs assigned from CHIBA anyway, so have no clue really.

Morning all, just registered for the forum, really useful stuff. I ordered on 1st Feb, VIN was assigned straight away. I was offered delivery from 18th March and booked a slot for the 24th March at the NEC. M3RWD in white - I am guessing this may not be on the Grand Mark as it's a little late for that?

VIN assigned but no plate yet.

Tuesday 07 Feb 23 SUMMARY

MSC IMMACOLATA
ETA Southampton 09 Feb A very quick load at Shanghai South makes me think she may only have 2000-2500 cars at max onboard. Her arrival into the Western Docks is now confirmed to be the morning of 09 Feb. She is currently crossing the Bay of Biscay.

DONG-A GLAUCOS ETA Barcelona 09 Feb

GRAND MARK ETA Southampton 16 Feb. Should transit the Suez Canal tomorrow.

LAKE KIVU ETA Zeebrugge 17 Feb. I was a little surprised to see that she did not transit the Suez Canal today and assume that she will do so tomorrow morning. Even so, she is still on schedule to arrive in Zeebrugge on 17 Feb.

HOEGH TRAPPER ETA Zeebrugge 22 Feb

HOEGH CHIBA ETA Zeebrugge 02 Mar. Shipment of RHD for Ireland confirmed to be onboard. Now showing on the map!

GLOVIS SUNRISE is currently loading at Shanghai South. Is she UK-bound??

Going the other way is DREAM ORCHID Zeebrugge - Taipei (Tomorrow) carrying Berlin-built Model Y to Taiwan
After unloading in Taipei she is scheduled to load in Shanghai and return to Zeebrugge.

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is free despite being updated via satellite with the latest data available, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.
Hey!
Thank you so much for posting all of this wonderful information! I've been going crazy not knowing anything for a month now.
I've been looking at ships on my own too, and I found Auto Achieve that came to Drammen Norway some time during the night. She came from Zeebrugge.
So, I have still not recieved an ETA for my car (Y LR, black/black), but I'm wondering if one could actually get ETA or VIN only when the ship arrives port? Is there any of these other ships, going to the UK, who will also unload in Norway? Or am I probably waiting for Dream Orchid?
Tesla claims that when I get a date, my car will be ready within a week.

As expected, LAKE KIVU is currently making her way northwards through the Suez Canal.

In my summary report yesterday I mentioned that I expected GRAND MARK to transit today also - I have no idea what I was thinking when I wrote that! Clearly, there is no way she could manage to do that today and I actually expect her to transit tomorrow (Thursday). What it does mean however, is that I think she may now not arrive in Southampton until 17 Feb.

Whilst writing, I note that MSC IMMACOLOTA's arrival into Southampton tomorrow morning has been delayed until 03:45 and so anybody intending to go and watch her arrival (!), in the dark, can have an extra 3 hours in bed. It is forecast to be a barmy -2C, so wrap up well. Don't call me.

As expected, LAKE KIVU is currently making her way northwards through the Suez Canal.

In my summary report yesterday I mentioned that I expected GRAND MARK to transit today also - I have no idea what I was thinking when I wrote that! Clearly, there is no way she could manage to do that today and I actually expect her to transit tomorrow (Thursday). What it does mean however, is that I think she may now not arrive in Southampton until 17 Feb.

Whilst writing, I note that MSC IMMACOLOTA's arrival into Southampton tomorrow morning has been delayed until 03:45 and so anybody intending to go and watch her arrival (!), in the dark, can have an extra 3 hours in bed. It is forecast to be a barmy -2C, so wrap up well. Don't call me.
Grand Mark was so upset by that , she’s dropped off the map completely (along with Kivu). Obviously they are in a huff

Reactions: JDOC
Hey!
Thank you so much for posting all of this wonderful information! I've been going crazy not knowing anything for a month now.
I've been looking at ships on my own too, and I found Auto Achieve that came to Drammen Norway some time during the night. She came from Zeebrugge.
So, I have still not recieved an ETA for my car (Y LR, black/black), but I'm wondering if one could actually get ETA or VIN only when the ship arrives port? Is there any of these other ships, going to the UK, who will also unload in Norway? Or am I probably waiting for Dream Orchid?
Tesla claims that when I get a date, my car will be ready within a week.
Now that the freezing fog has cleared, we can now see AUTO ACHIEVE unloading in Drammen on the Drammen webcams. Teslas are usually parked in the lower left of the Holmen Syd camera, which is actually the area to the right of the main dock entrance. It can be seen that they have removed some of the MYs that have been sitting there over the weekend but nothing new has arrived, so far. It looks like the priority has been to empty AUTO ACHIEVE as quickly as possible by just parking the unloaded cars on the immediate quayside - it looks very crowded.

BTW I suspect your car will be made in Berlin.

If its on Hoegh My Cargo
If you are Uk based, then no - but it’s likely on Grand Mark.
I've just got my VIN and reg plate (23 plate) from Tesla via text. Delivery of M3P to UK on 7th March. Is there a way to lookup VIN's on ships? I thought I remember some carriers allow this.
if you are UK based, then no. But it’s more than likely on Grand Mark

Reactions: infaddict