Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Trying to keep hopefull that I will receive a car some time soon. This video from Wu Wa shows some RHD cars which could be either for UK or Ireland I assuming the were loaded loaded on Glovis (Sunrise)? BUt impossible to spot what was loaded.

The video shows cars remaining in the the various compounds after GLOVIS SUNRISE had departed. RHD could be going to Japan, Singapore or Australia as well as Ireland and the UK. So all in all, not a very helpful video.

The video shows cars remaining in the the various compounds after GLOVIS SUNRISE had departed. RHD could be going to Japan, Singapore or Australia as well as Ireland and the UK. So all in all, not a very helpful video.
The description said: GLOVIS left the port of Shanghai in a haze of smoke and rain as it headed to its destination with a full load of Tesla.
So there is hope.

The information that this ship was transporting S/X to Europe came from a single unknown source.
Additionally the ships itinerary did not shout Teslas to Zeebrugge since it routed from Baltimore to New York, then Gothenberg, then to Bremerhaven, then to Southampton and finally to Zeebrugge where it allegedly unloaded its well-travelled cargo. That's why.
I still remain to be convinced...

Hi all, had my reg confirmed via text today. UK based. Delivery booked for 23rd March.

My VIN is LRW3F7FS0PC751862
Don't suppose that allows any sort of tracking to what carrier it may be on?

Thanks for all your help!
As Mr. Miserable mentioned earlier finding
a car is easy if it is on a Hoegh ship, but otherwise not possible. Your VIN does not appear on a Hoegh ship. Sorry

The information that this ship was transporting S/X to Europe came from a single unknown source.
Additionally the ships itinerary did not shout Teslas to Zeebrugge since it routed from Baltimore to New York, then Gothenberg, then to Bremerhaven, then to Southampton and finally to Zeebrugge where it allegedly unloaded its well-travelled cargo. That's why.
I still remain to be convinced...
Right, thanks!

Great if there is another shipment coming soon, how are you 100% certain. Last year there were only two shipments to Ireland Q1 and Q3. (and only one ship per Q as far as I know) I've been waiting for my MY since June and my wife ordered her 3 a week before me and got her car in September so I've been following this and the 2022 thread and other forums for a while now.
Because of shareholders. Now are orders! last year were not. they could barely sell the q3 allocation. MY was not qualifying for the SEAI grant, same for M3 LR. Now is a different story. They confirmed already two more ships for Q1/Q2. Even is next deliveries will be early Q2 they will try to fulfil as many orders as possible.