Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wednesday 22 Feb 23 SUMMARY

HOEGH TRAPPER
ETA Zeebrugge this evening. This is not a Tesla charter but a scheduled service however she is carrying Teslas to Zeebrugge.

RCC PASSION ETA Koper 27 Feb. A prime suspect but no firm evidence to suggest she is carrying any Teslas.

HOEGH CHIBA ETA Zeebrugge 02 Mar. Shipment of RHD for Ireland in addition to LHD cars confirmed to be onboard.

GLOVIS SUNRISE Likely to be heading to Southampton ETA ~ 07 Mar. We will only know for sure when she is through Suez.

GLOVIS SUMMIT ETA Barcelona 08 Mar. Could this ship have the Ashdod shipment onboard? She could arrive on 03 or 04 Mar and still make it to Barcelona on schedule. Still no clues on the Ashdod arrivals board yet....

GRANDE NEW JERSEY ETA Southampton 14 Mar. Good news! Note the revised ETA for Southampton - 2 days earlier than originally planned.

DREAM ORCHID Departed Shanghai South to Pyeongtaek, S Korea. Now heading to Southampton ETA 19 Mar (via refuel in Singapore) and Zeebrugge 22 Mar.

GRAND RUBY is currently refuelling off Singapore. She could make Koper on 10 Mar or less likely, Barcelona on 11 Mar. If heading to Zeebrugge ~ 16 Mar

GRAND HERO Her destination remains undetermined for the moment but I think it is more likely to be a Mediterranean port rather than one in NW Europe. My guess would be Koper ~ 12 Mar

YU HENG XIAN FENG ETA Jebel Ali (Dubai) 10 Mar.

TRANS FUTURE 2 ETA Hong Kong 24 Feb

HOEGH OSLO ETA Barcelona 28 Feb and Zeebrugge 06 Mar. ~1700 Model S/X onboard from Baltimore and 3/Y will be loaded in Barcelona for Zeebrugge.

GOLD XING ETA Taipei 04 Mar. She is heading to Taiwan with Berlin-built MYs onboard.

Not every ship departing Shanghai South will definitely be carrying Teslas and it may take some time to rule out any 'non-players.'

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is updated with the latest data available including satellite data, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.

Hoegh Chiba is showing EDD to Zeebrugge is on 7 march… previously was showing 2 march. Will she stop or go to other destinations first and then to the Zeebrugge?
Ignore that, that is a calculated ETA based on average speed over a defined period. She was conducting some crew training earlier, which resulted in her average dropping - it will correct itself in a few hours. She remains scheduled to arrive on 02 Mar.

Hoegh Trapper finally allowed to enter the harbour of Zeebrugge; she arrived this morning at 8am, but had to stay out till now.

Attachments

• IMG_20230222_203138.jpg
    IMG_20230222_203138.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 576
With the arrival of Grand New Jersey now being 14th March.. earliest I could collect was 15th so this may coincide, rather than GLOVIS SUNRISE stopping at Southampton first?
Wednesday 22 Feb 23 SUMMARY

HOEGH TRAPPER
ETA Zeebrugge this evening. This is not a Tesla charter but a scheduled service however she is carrying Teslas to Zeebrugge.

RCC PASSION ETA Koper 27 Feb. A prime suspect but no firm evidence to suggest she is carrying any Teslas.

HOEGH CHIBA ETA Zeebrugge 02 Mar. Shipment of RHD for Ireland in addition to LHD cars confirmed to be onboard.

GLOVIS SUNRISE Likely to be heading to Southampton ETA ~ 07 Mar. We will only know for sure when she is through Suez.

GLOVIS SUMMIT ETA Barcelona 08 Mar. Could this ship have the Ashdod shipment onboard? She could arrive on 03 or 04 Mar and still make it to Barcelona on schedule. Still no clues on the Ashdod arrivals board yet....

GRANDE NEW JERSEY ETA Southampton 14 Mar. Good news! Note the revised ETA for Southampton - 2 days earlier than originally planned.

DREAM ORCHID Departed Shanghai South to Pyeongtaek, S Korea. Now heading to Southampton ETA 19 Mar (via refuel in Singapore) and Zeebrugge 22 Mar.

GRAND RUBY is currently refuelling off Singapore. She could make Koper on 10 Mar or less likely, Barcelona on 11 Mar. If heading to Zeebrugge ~ 16 Mar

GRAND HERO Her destination remains undetermined for the moment but I think it is more likely to be a Mediterranean port rather than one in NW Europe. My guess would be Koper ~ 12 Mar

HOEGH OSLO ETA Barcelona 28 Feb and Zeebrugge 06 Mar. ~1700 Model S/X onboard from Baltimore and 3/Y will be loaded in Barcelona for Zeebrugge.

GOLD XING ETA Taipei 04 Mar. She is heading to Taiwan with Berlin-built MYs onboard.

Not every ship departing Shanghai South will definitely be carrying Teslas and it may take some time to rule out any 'non-players.'

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is updated with the latest data available including satellite data, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.

I’m waiting to take delivery of my tesla model 3 in The Netherlands. Delivery window originally was 16th Feb to 2nd Mar which now got delayed to 7th mar-21st mar. I don’t see any ship getting delayed though. Any idea on which ship it could be?

I’m waiting to take delivery of my tesla model 3 in The Netherlands. Delivery window originally was 16th Feb to 2nd Mar which now got delayed to 7th mar-21st mar. I don’t see any ship getting delayed though. Any idea on which ship it could be?
Check the map, can be the Hoegh Trapper or the Chiba.
Fact is that there are still some things to do between ship docking and you getting the delivery.

If you have gotten a VIN you can check here to see if it's on a Hoegh ship: My Cargo
My M3 is currently in Barcelona waiting for Hoegh Oslo to take it to Zeebrugge, so it could be there as well as on a ship. The link above will tell you if it is.

Received a notification to schedule collection for 2nd half of March (UK). Completed this step, it shows up with date and time in 'my account' and in the app.
Still no VIN or registration plate, is that normal? I imagined the sequence of events would be different.
Are you collection or delivery? But odd as I am due to collect 15th March and had my VIN and registration 2 weeks ago.

It looks like Tesla are buying up any space they can to ship cars to Europe. On that basis, I note that HOEGH TOKYO has just departed Taicang.
Normally I wouldn't suggest any Teslas would have been loaded onto this ship because she is not due to arrive in Zeebrugge until 26 Mar - almost too late in the quarter, even for Tesla. However, these are strange times and Tesla are clearly aiming for a bumper Q1 so every little helps, as they say. The good news is that because it is a Hoegh ship, those on the continent (and Ireland) who find a hidden VIN in their account in the next few days may wish to check to see if their car is onboard by entering their VIN here. Don't forget to let us know if you get a hit!
Hi any update On weather the Hoegh Tokyo is carrying Teslas and will it be showing in the map?

Thursday 23 Feb 23 SUMMARY

HOEGH TRAPPER
Arrived last night into Zeebrugge.

RCC PASSION ETA Koper 28 Feb. A prime suspect but no firm evidence to suggest she is carrying any Teslas.

GRANDE NEW JERSEY ETA Southampton 14 Mar. Note the revised ETA for Southampton - 2 days earlier than originally planned.

GRAND RUBY Her destination remains unknown at present. She could make Koper on 10 Mar or less likely, Barcelona on 11 Mar. If heading to Zeebrugge ~ 16 Mar

DREAM ORCHID Currently refuelling in Singapore. Heading to Southampton ETA 19 Mar and Zeebrugge 22 Mar.

Last edited:
Reactions: XHabjab
Hi another lurking newbie here.

Ordered a M3P mid November via salary sacrifice.
Lease company told me Vin had been assigned last week.
Spoke to Tesla on Monday to be told my car will be at the Bristol distribution centre by the 20th March.
Had text today confirming delivery to me on the 21st March.
Happy days!
Next few weeks are going to drag like hell :).

Reactions: Frizzy
Hi another lurking newbie here.

Ordered a M3P mid November via salary sacrifice.
Lease company told me Vin had been assigned last week.
Spoke to Tesla on Monday to be told my car will be at the Bristol distribution centre by the 20th March.
Had text today confirming delivery to me on the 21st March.
Happy days!
Next few weeks are going to drag like hell :).
Guessing I’m on Grande New Jersey?

Thursday 23 Feb 23 SUMMARY

HOEGH TRAPPER
Arrived last night into Zeebrugge.

RCC PASSION ETA Koper 28 Feb. A prime suspect but no firm evidence to suggest she is carrying any Teslas.

GRANDE NEW JERSEY ETA Southampton 14 Mar. Note the revised ETA for Southampton - 2 days earlier than originally planned.

GRAND RUBY Her destination remains unknown at present. She could make Koper on 10 Mar or less likely, Barcelona on 11 Mar. If heading to Zeebrugge ~ 16 Mar

DREAM ORCHID Currently refuelling in Singapore. Heading to Southampton ETA 19 Mar and Zeebrugge 22 Mar.

if the glovis summit is due at ashdod it will have to arrive 3rd of march early or 4 of march late, no work in the port at SHABBAT (saturday), delivery is set to start at tuesday at israel :)