Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I may be similar, have my VIN and collection scheduled for AM on 17th March, have been told multiple times that the car was due in the country on the 16th March so I assumed it was on Grande New Jersey.

Really hope this is still the case as have a road trip due to start on Friday 17th evening and I am going abroad the following week :/
Yeah, it seems like we're all waiting for Grande New Jersey. It's showing as 21st March now so I wouldn't hold your breath unless the estimate changes back, it was estimated 14th March before it entered Suez last night :(

Now showing 21/3.
Does it just bounce around a bit as it goes slow through the canal and assumes this average speed to Southampton. It when it clears the canal, speed will increase so the ETA comes down?

Just a thought.

I think that’s been confirmed in this thread before. That the ETA changes as it passes through the canal and then goes back to normal when it speeds up again

Who in Tesla was adamant? Was it the team in Sandyford or Cork? There have been other posts saying that Tesla have advised that if you don’t have a VIN at this stage March is a non-runner. There is also mixed messaging, again from Tesla, as to whether or not there will be a Q2 delivery to Ireland, or if it will need to wait until the September delivery. Maybe everyone is right!

A previous post on here said that VINS are assigned well before Suez, normally around Singapore refuelling. Would anyone on here know if this has always been the case? Probably no way of telling if Dream Orchid has any Ireland-bound teslas without a VIN.
When I spoke to David in Sandyford last week I was told that their normally is no Q2 delivery but that due to high orders there will be a Q2 delivery this year. He said " they wouldn't have put a delivery range of Apr/May if they didn't have a plan to fulfil it" . . But as yet I can't figure out where those deliveries will be coming from. I order on 14th Feb, for Apr/May and I don't have a VIN as yet.

When I spoke to David in Sandyford last week I was told that their normally is no Q2 delivery but that due to high orders there will be a Q2 delivery this year. He said " they wouldn't have put a delivery range of Apr/May if they didn't have a plan to fulfil it" . . But as yet I can't figure out where those deliveries will be coming from. I order on 14th Feb, for Apr/May and I don't have a VIN as yet.
Yes Tesla Sandyford told me there is a Q2 ship this year and also mentioned the July reduction in SEAI Grant as part of the reason for it - they want to ensure all orders placed with imminent ETAs are fulfilled before the grant reduces on July 1. *Apparently ;)

Reactions: Sch3cter
Hi, I have as delivery date between March 8-22 (but on the invoice it appears March 15).
I think my Model Y RWD is GLOVIS SUMMIT which will arrive tomorrow in Barcelona.

The place of delivery is Milan (Italy). Do you know where I can track the VIN or transportation from Barcelona to Milan?

Thank you!

Grande New Jersey looks to have an ETA pushed out to 20 Mar for Southampton? Had a delivery date of 16 Mar for mine thinking it was on there so wondering if it will be pushed back now!
She is currently navigating the Suez Canal and so the ETA is automatically adjusted to reflect the reduced speed.
She is still due to arrive in Southampton on 14 Mar.

Reactions: tomm.w
post here since i dint find a relevant thread.

I'm waiting to take delivery of my tesla model 3 on 16-Mar in The Netherlands. Tesla asked me to come with insurance, however i'm unable buy without license plate from independor.nl.

Any suggestion on how proceed now?

Tesla Ireland have told people over here that there will be a Q2 delivery. Has anyone any idea what ship it could be? Still no news as to what the Glovis sunrise is carrying and it's docked in Zeebrugge today
I wondered about the Glovis Sunrise too, but if Ireland cars were on that we would have had VINs by now. VINs start getting assigned before ships go through the Suez Canal.
Given that the Glovis Sunrise is nearly at it's final destination, there won't be any cars for Ireland on it